Enjoy 14-days of limitless fun across all three SeaWorld Parks with the SeaWorld Parks Ultimate 3 Park Ticket with 3 x All Day Dine. Added benefits include unlimited FREE parking, three days of All Day Dine – one single use for each park – plus our FREE return bus service to Busch Gardens.
Jump from SeaWorld to Aquatica or Busch Gardens and back and experience the unrivalled combination of world class thrill rides, water slides, shows and attractions. Tickets are activated the first time you visit any of the parks and you then have a two-week window to visit the parks as many times as you like, ensuring your don't miss a thing!
- At SeaWorld Orlando you soar, you fly, you gasp, you giggle. Meet amazing marine animals and jump into their world on sensational rides and shows. Feel as though you’re thrashing through the sea as you chase your prey on Mako, Orlando’s fastest, tallest and longest hypercoaster. Manta taunts you with a head-first, face-down nosedive with the full force of riding the high seas like a giant ray. Marvel at a turtles-eye-view of the ocean on TurtleTrek, the world’s only 3D-360 experience. Waddle through the icy South Pole and feel what it’s like to be a penguin in Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. Now open is Ice Breaker™. Named after the icy Arctic summits, Ice Breaker features four airtime filled launches, both backwards and forwards, culminating in a reverse launch into the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida. Will you brave the ice?
- Welcome to Aquatica, a splashy watery park full of super-sized slides, speedy splashdowns and sandy shores. Take the plunge on Ihu’s Breakaway Falls which pits riders face-to-face waiting for the floor to drop. Rip through the tunnels and turns of Taumata Racer, the competitive mat race that’s staggeringly steep and deliriously head-first. Wanna-be skaters can take on Omaka Rocka’s half pipe tunnels, defying gravity as they climb the walls like a pro. Or why not take some time to relax? Simply drift along the soothing streams of Loggerhead Lane, unwind on a beautiful beach and let the waves wash over you. Come play side-by-side with the sea at Aquatica.
- Florida’s wildest rides live at Busch Gardens. This 335-acre adventure park allows you to come within a whisker of some of the world’s rarest animals and inhabit their world. Trek, plunge, chase and spin on plenty of hair-raising attractions and rides. Explorers beware! An ancient Egyptian curse has been awakened in the park; can you keep your head as the family coaster, Cobra’s Curse, spins you out of control? Sprint across the Serengeti Plain® at the speed of the fastest animal on Earth on Cheetah Hunt. Freefall in a heart-racing facedown descent as you stalk your prey from 335-feet on Falcon’s Fury® and catapult through twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge and a thrilling inverted heartline roll on Tigris, Florida’s tallest launch coaster. Get as close to the wild as you dare at Busch Gardens.
The SeaWorld Parks Ultimate 3 Park Ticket includes three days of All Day Dine – one single use for the first time you visit each park. All Day Dine offers 1 entrée, 1 side or 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage every 90 minutes at the following participating restaurants.
- SeaWorld Orlando: Voyager's Smokehouse, Expedition Café, Captain Pete's Island Eats, Seafire Grill, Lakeside Grill, Altitude Burger, Panini Bistro and Waterway Grill.
- Aquatica: Papa’s Catina, Banana Beach Cook-Out, Waterstone Grill and Mango Market
- Busch Gardens: Zagora Café, Oasis Pizza at Serengeti Overlook, Dragon Fire Grill, Zambia Smokehouse and Chick-fil-A®
- SeaWorld Parks Ultimate Ticket with 3 x All Day Dine unlimited park-to-park access to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for up to 14 consecutive days.
- A digital ticket will be uploaded to your American Attractions Account within 24 hours of booking (please call our customer service team if you require tickets instantly).
- Scan the ticket barcode at one of the Self Service ticket kiosks at the front of the park entrance to retrieve a ticket that will allow both admission to the SeaWorld Parks and dining at participating restaurants.
- Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time you visit either SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens and expire in full after 14 days from first use.
- Tickets are only valid to use during the calendar year selected at the time of booking. e.g. 2024 tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2024.
- All Day Dine is only included the first time you visit each park – one single use for each park – and is automatically activated upon park admission. Subsequent park visits DO NOT include All Day Dine.
- Featured restaurants included in the All Day Dine service are subject to change or temporary closure without notice.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Unlimited free parking is only valid for the duration of your ticket. This offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
- Take advantage of the free bus transportation to Busch Gardens on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express if you do not want to drive to Tampa Bay. This service departs from SeaWorld plus various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando.
Cancellation & Amendments
- If you need to change the number of guests in your party or change passenger names, all SeaWorld Tickets on your booking will need to be cancelled and re-booked. We won't charge an amendment fee for making this change, but new prices may apply to your booking.
|Days prior to your holiday departure date
|Cancellation charge per ticket cancelled, according to cover type
|Any time before your holiday departure date
*Protection Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Protection Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent Standard ticket (your ticket price minus the Protection Plus excess) at the time of booking.