Click for more information
SeaWorld Park Updates - Know Before You Go
- Park capacity is currently limited to allow for social distancing
- Certain animal interactions will be modified and only tours allowing for physical distancing will operate. Some tours and interactions will be restricted to one party at a time
- Certain components of parades and meet-and-greets, such as those involving guest interactions, character interactions and photo opportunities will be modified or removed
- Everyone over the age of 2 years is required to wear a face-covering during their visit. At Aquatica, face coverings will be prohibited in the water and on attractions
- SeaWorld Parks is introducing a new reservation system to manage park numbers. On receipt of your SeaWorld Tickets, guests must reserve their park days.
You soar, you fly, you gasp, you giggle. Meet amazing marine animals and jump into their world on sensational rides, attractions and shows at SeaWorld Orlando. Feel the power of a Mako shark, slide through the sky with the grace of a manta ray and board a raft journeying towards the world’s tallest river rapid drop. Be at the heart of all the action at SeaWorld Orlando and let an ocean of fun and adventure wash over you with your SeaWorld Tickets. a
Use your SeaWorld® Orlando Ticket to:
- Ice Breaker™ - Named after the icy Arctic summits, Ice Breaker will feature four airtime filled launches, both backwards and forwards, culminating in a reverse launch into the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida. Will you brave the ice?
- Feel the predator power on Mako, Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster! Expect high speeds and steep drops that create a feeling of weightlessness on this shark-inspired hypercoaster.
- Discover the world of Manta® and fly face-down through sea and sky. The next generation of SeaWorld thrills in a mega-attraction that combines up-close animal encounters with an innovative flying coaster.
- Take on Kraken, Florida's only floorless coaster. As you twists and turn, you’ll feel like you’re narrowly avoiding the clutches of sea creatures inspired by legendary animals of the past.
- Climb aboard your raft and unearth the secrets of this lost rainforest river on Infinity Falls. Make sure your hold on tight.....The roaring rapids look like they might just send you flying over that huge drop!
- Experience the mysterious land through the penguins’ eyes on Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin – a first-of-its- kind family ride, then connect with a colony above and below the water.
- Meet the rescued manatees and learn about the challenges these gentle giants face in the wild at the Manatee Rehabilitation Area.
- Discover Atlantic bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Cove® and see mysterious stingrays and rescued turtles up-close at Key West at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Take a walk along Sesame Street and meet Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and all their friends. Fun rides, play areas and interactive experiences line the street, and can be enjoyed by the whole family. Dance along to SeaWorld’s first-ever parade.
All of this and so much more with your SeaWorld tickets at SeaWorld Orlando - the world's best loved marine park!