LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is Built for Kids! With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions designed for ages 2 to 12, LEGOLAND Florida theme park offers everything from “pink knuckle” roller coasters to hands-on LEGO® building activities to an entire DUPLO-themed area for toddlers.
LEGOLAND® Florida offers great areas to explore including ‘City’ – featuring a driving school where children earn their first ‘driver’s license’ and families compete on Fun Town Fire Academy – a competitive ride that challenges families to get a fire truck from one side to another to put out a faux fire; Imagination Zone - where children can build on their imaginations and race cars against each other; DUPLO Play Area - ideal for toddlers and their growing minds. Here you can attend the Factory Tour at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort - a firsthand look at how LEGO bricks are made from factory to finish; Castle Hill - a medieval area featuring an indoor/outdoor roller coaster taking guests on a ride in and out of a castle where a dragon defends his treasure and Dino Island - where guests can take a trip to prehistoric times and experience their first "thrill" ride.
LEGOLAND® is becoming even "awesomer" with the addition of Bricksburg where the immersive world of THE LEGO® MOVIE™ comes to life through new attractions, character experiences, and more! Take a suspended ride aboard Emmet’s Triple Decker Couch through a virtual world created completely from LEGO® bricks on THE LEGO MOVIE Masters of Flight, then take a rainbow-filled journey to the tiptop of Cloud Cuckoo Land and back on Unikitty’s Disco Drop. Your last challenge? Stop DUPLO aliens from invading and stealing LEGO bricks at Battle of Bricksburg
Use your LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Tickets to discover a host of rides and attractions:
- LEGOLAND® challenges YOU to become a master of Spinjitzu at the all new LEGO® NINJAGO™ World! Join your favourite heroes and take on awesome training activities as you prepare for the ultimate test of your ninja skills on LEGO® NINJAGO™ The Ride! Blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at a sinister gallery of villains before teaming up to defeat a powerful foe. Track your score against friends, family and other guests, then ride again!"
- The LEGO World of Chima, presented by Cartoon Network, features an immersive family experience with an interactive water ride, The Quest for CHI, a super-charged Speedorz™ Arena, Cragger’s Swamp water play area, a new 4D movie experience and character meet-n-greet sessions.
- At LEGO® STAR WARS™ Miniland you can enjoy seven of the most famous scenes from the six live-action Star Wars movies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ all made out of 1.5 million LEGO® bricks built in 1:20 scale. Guests will be further immersed into the Star Wars experience as they pose with life-size LEGO models of Chewbacca, R2-D2 and Darth Vader.
- The Dragon – An indoor/outdoor steel roller coaster that features a spirited and humorous view of life behind the scenes within the enchanted LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Castle.
- The Royal Joust – Kids ride LEGO themed horses through a number of medieval scenes where they encounter other riders in a simulated joust.
- Las Vegas features the world-famous Strip including the Luxor Las Vegas, New York, New York Hotel and Casino, Excalibur, Mirage, Treasure Island, Tropicana, MGM Grand, Venetian, Stratosphere tower and two iconic structures of Paris Las Vegas: the balloon sign and Eiffel Tower. “The Strip” at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort offers a miniature wedding chapel, monorails and real life sounds recorded in Las Vegas. The architectural landmark is built out of more than two million bricks and represents more than sixteen-thousand hours of creative artistry.
- New York City features the Freedom Tower years before its completion in the Big Apple. Tiny jets of water shoot up from the fountain in Rockefeller Plaza, while an army of animated yellow taxicabs prowls the streets of Times Square. The Statue of Liberty, a cutaway view of Grand Central Station, The Empire State Building, The Guggenheim Museum and the Bronx Zoo are just a few of the recognizable landmarks available to see with your LEGOLAND® Florida Resorttickets.
- Coastersaurus – This junior coaster reaches curves and dips in and around a prehistoric jungle of animated and life-sized LEGO brick dinosaur.
- Lost Kingdom Adventure – LEGOLAND® Florida Resort’s spectacular dark ride invites guests to fire laser blasters at targets and brave the rugged Egyptian landscape in all-terrain roadsters, while attempting to unearth the vast treasures of a forgotten empire
- Pharaoh’s Revenge – This outdoor attraction lets children and parents fire soft foam balls at enemies and explore the complex maze of the Pharaoh’s kingdom.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort offers the Beetle Bounce – Launch 15-feet up toward intricate, brightly jeweled LEGO scarab beetles perched atop two monumental obelisks
- LEGO TECHNIC® Test Track –Brave guests feel the power of acceleration, braking and maneuverability as they race a life-size LEGO TECHNIC vehicle along a wild roller coaster track.
- Fun Town Fire Academy – Families race to put out a “blaze” by piling into a “fire truck” and power it by pumping levers across a paved straightaway. The first family to put out the fire and make it back wins!
- Driving School – A “real-life” driving experience for children ages 6 through 13, where kids receive their official LEGOLAND® Florida Resort driver license.
- Junior Driving School – A scaled down version driving school course for children ages 3 through 5 Visit DUPLO® Village with your LEGOLAND® Florida Resort tickets. Ideal for toddlers and their growing minds. Youngsters can fly a plane, drive a car or explore a whole town – all designed with their height in mind.
LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park
Located right next to LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park features a host of LEGO-themed slides, attractions and play areas including a build-A-Raft lazy river, LEGO Wave Pool, Twin Chaser tube rides, body slides, Joker Soaker interactive playground and a DUPLO® Splash Safari area designed exclusively for toddlers.
LEGOLAND® Florida Opening Schedule
LEGOLAND Florida Opening Schedule: LEGOLAND Park and LEGOLAND Water Park are open daily throughout the year except for Wednesdays in January, February, September, October, November and December. Gates normally open at 10.00am.