WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind and features over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages to experience. Here you can participate in some of the most imaginative displays and exhibits found in any facility in the United States starting with the inversion tunnel to be turned upside-down!
The WonderWorks All Access Ticket includes ALL WonderWorks exhibits, the 4-D Theater, the Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course, and one game of Laser Tag. Among the other highlights, you will discover: Removed from the glare of the media and the encumbrances of governmental restrictions; a group of scientists from around the world collaborated to find answers to the unexplainable. Their mission: to understand, predict and control these phenomena. In early 1998, during a top-secret experiment, something went awry. When the scientists attempted to harness the power of a man-made tornado, the giant, swirling vortex unleashed its power throughout the laboratories! The energy vortex lifted the research facility from its foundation and transported the laboratory hundreds of miles away to Orlando, Florida, where it landed upside-down, but otherwise functionally intact.
Among the other highlights, you will discover:
- Hurricane Hole: Feel the effects of winds reaching 65 miles per hour. According to the Saffar-Simpson Scale, the hurricane in this simulation is merely a mild one!
- Earthquake Simulators: One of history's most renowned earthquakes, the 1989 San Francisco earthquake that stopped baseball's World Series and collapsed a freeway is recreated in the laboratory. Guests will feel for themselves what an earthquake that measures 5.3 on the Richter Scale actually feels like.
- Bed of Nails: Visitors will feel the sensation of 3,500 sharp nails while they are elevated on this bed. In order for your skin to be punctured by a nail, 2 kilograms of pressure is necessary. A person weighing 70kg (154lbs) will be supported by approximately 1500 nails. This will result in an average pressure of 0.04kg per nail, which is less than the pressure required to do damage to the skin.
- Bubble Lab: Kids of all ages love bubbles. This gallery is JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT! Visitors will be able to make giant bubbles, large enough to encapsulate a person.
- Velocity Ball: See how fast you can pitch a baseball. The best part is you choose a major league baseball player to pitch to. How fast was the speed of the ball? This exhibit introduces the relationships among gravity, speed, and distance.
- Wonder Coaster: Design the roller coaster you’ve always wanted to ride with the help of technology. This virtual coaster has the ability to turn 360 in every direction. Hold on to your seats, while experiencing virtual physics!
- Astronaut Training: Feel the sensation of weightlessness like in outer space! The gyroscope is a spinning wheel in which the axle is free to assume any orientation. The motions of Challenge this gyroscope are directed by the movement and shifting of the rider’s bodies and the turning force.
- Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course: This 3 story, glow-in-the-dark adventure is the first of its kind in Orlando, designed with the experience of each participant in mind.Conquer 20 different obstacles and cross suspension bridges, swinging beams, lily pads and more!
- 4-D XD Motion Theatre: This one-of-a-kind experience combines 3D film with special effects and full motion seating, ranging from subtle sensations to intense vibrations and transports you from your seat into the big-screen action and adventure!
- Laser Tag: Venture off into the blacklit maze as you compete against opponents in a fast-paced and action-packed battle of Laser-Tag!
Wonderworks is located at the heart of International Drive and is open daily from 9.00am through to Midnight. We recommend allowing at least 2-3 hours for your visit. You will be issued with an open-dated ticket voucher that can be redeemed at any time on your holiday.
Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.
WonderWorks and The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show Combo Ticket
The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show is located inside WonderWorks, so why not upgrade your WondweWorks Ticket to include admission to the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show as well? This hilarious show combines high-energy comedy improvisation, spectacular magic and lots of audience participation to thoroughly entertain audiences of all ages.