Come and experience the brilliant world of Peppa Pig!
From jumping in muddy puddles to riding in Daddy Pig’s red car, your entire family will enjoy re-creating the most oinktastic moments from Peppa Pig. Get ready to splash, oink, giggle and play all day long at the Peppa Pig Theme Park!
Opening on 24 February, Peppa Pig Theme Park offers the ultimate day for little ones with Peppa Pig inspired rides, playscapes, a waterplay area - complete with “muddy puddles” of course - and even a Fun Fair with of FREE games for the whole family to enjoy. Ride your very first roller coaster with Daddy Pig, soar to the sky in a hot air balloon with Peppa Pig and sail to Pirate Island with Grandad Dog – there are so many rides to discover!
The fun keeps coming with other interactive attractions and just-my-size playscapes such as George’s Fort, Grandpa Pig’s Greenhouse and Rebecca Rabbit’s Playground, that feature some of your favourite Peppa Pig characters. Join Peppa and her family at Mr. Potato’s Showtime Arena for live shows or even take a break in The Cinema to watch some of your favourite Peppa Pig episodes indoors and on the big screen. So grab your wellies and your sense adventure! The World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park is ready for you and your family to create memories starting on 24 February 2022.
- Daddy Pig's Roller Coaster - Take your fun family day to the next level when you join Daddy Pig on an unexpected adventure ride in his newly cleaned red car. But watch out, Mr. Bull is digging up the road, and Daddy Pig knows a short cut!
- Grampy Rabbit' s Dinosaur Adventure - Welcome to Grampy Rabbit’s Dinosaur Park! Parents can ride along with their little explorers on this epic dino quest that will take you whizzing past smoking volcanoes and through pre-historic mountains
- Grandad Dog' s Pirate Boat Ride - You and your little ones can enjoy a boat ride with Grandad Dog as you set sail for Pirate Island, to dig for buried treasure and build your own sandcastles on its sandy beaches!
- Peppa Pig' s Balloon Ride - You won the Fun Fair raffle! Now you and your family can soar, ‘flying high, in the sky’, above the clouds with Peppa Pig in Miss Rabbit’s hot air balloon! Hold on tight and enjoy the amazing views of Peppa Pig Theme Park from the very top on this family-friendly aerial carousel ride!
- George' s Fort - Explore the maze in Granny Pig’s Garden as you try to discover what is making that unusual noise. Don’t worry, it is only a frog croaking. Do you think he might have hopped into George’s Fort? Don’t forget to look!
- Fun Fair - Miss Rabbit’s funny wobbly mirrors will have you in fits of giggles as they make you look silly, all squishy, in lots of shapes and sizes! Or, you can try your luck and hook-a-duck while they swim around the pond and test your skills with Hoopla Ring Toss, Tin Can Tumbler & Bean Bag Toss – all the games at this fair are FREE!
- Muddy Puddles Splash Pad - Have an oinktastic time with Peppa and George doing their favorite thing: jumping up and down in "Muddy Puddles"! This lively play area has spouting fountains, slides and other watery surprises to keep the play super splashy and fun! (Don't worry these "Muddy Puddles" are cleaner than the ones on TV.) Getting wet has never been so much fun!
- Mr. Potato' s Showtime Arena - Join Peppa and her family under the canopy at Mr. Potato's stage. Enjoy live shows packed full of songs, games, snorts and giggles throughout the day!
Peppa Pig Theme Park ticket information
- Peppa Pig Theme Park is part LEGOLAND® Florida Resort which also home to LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park and LEGOLAND® Water Park.
- There is a choice of 1, 2 and 3 day tickets combining admission to Peppa Pig Theme Park with LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park and LEGOLAND® Water Park.
- Tickets are date specific to manage Peppa Pig Theme Park capacity and maximise the fun for visiting families. Multiday tickets are valid for a 14 day window from the date selected for your first visit. Subsequent visits must take place within 14 days of this date.
- Peppa Pig Theme Park is open daily from 10.00am to 5.00pm and is located in Winter Haven, approximately a 45-minute drive south of Orlando.