Orlando Mucky Ducks
Click for more information
If you haven’t heard of a Mucky Duck, that’s completely normal. More formally known as the Argo Amphibious UTV. Revolution Adventures nicknamed these 6 or 8-wheel vehicles Mucky Duck because of its ability to drive over every terrain and float across the lake.
Rain or shine, the Mucky Ducks are ready to operate and can seat up to four adults comfortably. So, get ready to take in the beautiful trails, tracks and scenery of the Floridian Countryside from the land and water on this one-of-a-kind experience.
Get ready to release the "quacking"
- Start Times: There are 4 start times to choose from: 9.00am, 10.30am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm or 3.00pm.
- Includes: Mucky Duck driving experience, safety and instruction briefing, all safety equipment including helmets and life vests, expert instructor.
- Duration: Total experience is about 60 minutes.
- Location: Kissimmee, just off route 27 at the end of the SR-192. The location is a 20-25 minute drive from Walt Disney World.What to bring:
Comfortable clothing is recommended and closed toe shoes and long pants (trousers) are a must. Remember you will get dirty – they are not called Mucky Ducks for nothing!
You must be over 18 years of age with a full driving license to drive, and 21 years of age to drive with passengers. Passengers can be as young as 2 if they can sit upright unaided.
- Advance reservations are required. Please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- You must be over 18 years of age with a full driving license to drive, and 21 years of age to drive with passengers.
- Passengers can be as young as 2 if they can sit upright unaided.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and closed toe shoes and long pants (trousers) are a must.
- Remember you will get dirty – they are not called Mucky Ducks for nothing!
- This is a family friendly environment but children must be able to sit unaided.
- The family ticket includes 1 driver and 3 passengers.
- Each duck seats a maximum of 4 guests.
- ALL GUESTS NEED TO SIGN A WAIVER RELEASE FORM and must have a valid photo I.D.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.
- Only thunderstorms spoil our fun, Orlando Mucky Ducks will operate rain or shine.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes ahead of reservation time. Guests arriving 15 minutes later than schedule times are considered as no -shows. No refunds will be given.
- Not all experiences are suitable for the very young, pregnant, or those with back or neck problems.
- Parking is free to all guests