Orlando Mucky Ducks
Click for more information
If you haven’t heard of a Mucky Duck, that’s completely normal. More formally known as the Argo Amphibious UTV. Revolution Adventures nicknamed these 6 or 8-wheel vehicles Mucky Duck because of its ability to drive over every terrain and float across the lake. Rain or shine, the Mucky Ducks are ready to operate and can seat up to four adults comfortably. So, get ready to take in the beautiful trails, tracks and scenery of the Floridian Countryside from the land and water on this one-of-a-kind experience.
Get ready to release the "quacking"!
- Inclusions: Mucky Duck driving experience, safety and instruction briefing, all safety equipment including helmets and life vests, expert instructor.
- Total experience is about 60 minutes.
- Activity takes place in Kissimmee, just off route 27 at the end of the SR-192. The location is a 20-25 minute drive from Walt Disney World.
- You must be over 21 years of age with a full driving license to drive with passengers. Passengers can be as young as 4 if they can sit upright unaided.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and closed toe shoes and long pants (trousers) are a must. Remember you will get dirty – they are not called Mucky Ducks for nothing!
- This is a family friendly environment but children must be able to sit unaided.
- Each Mucky Duck seats a maximum of 4 guests.
- ALL GUESTS NEED TO SIGN A WAIVER RELEASE FORM and must have a valid photo I.D.
- Only thunderstorms spoil the fun, Orlando Mucky Ducks will operate rain or shine.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes ahead of reservation time. Guests arriving 15 minutes later than schedule times are considered as no -shows. No refunds will be given.
- Not suitable for the very young, expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.