Trophy Bass Fishing
Click for more information
Enjoy fishing for Large Mouth Bass on a picturesque 65-acre private lake. With a skipper taking you to the best spots and your ticket including rods, reels, bait and soft drinks, all you have to do is sit back and wait for a bite.
Large Mouth Bass are famous for their size and fighting abilities and thus, are a great challenge for first-time fisherman and experts alike... as you'll discover on this relaxing fishing trip. Heading out on to a picturesque, private 60-acre lake, your boat will have everything you need to make a catch (rods, reels, hooks and baits) including an experienced skipper who knows the best spots to cast off. Apart from the abundant Bass, the lake is also stocked with other fish including Croppies, Snook and Bowfin meaning you have a good chance of ending the 4-hour trip with an excellent souvenir photo of you and your prize to show the Grandkids.
You will spend around 4 hours on the water and since you are in your own private boat, you can fish in as many different spots as you choose so get ready for some rod-bending excitement.
- Start Times: 7.30am
- Duration: Around 4 hours.
- Includes: Trophy bass fishing experience on a private lake, private boat, exclusive for your group, fishing license, expert skipper to take you to the best fishing spots, use of rods, reels, hooks and artificial baits, soft drinks
- Duration: Around 4 hours.
- Location: Kissimmee, just off route 27 at the end of the SR-192. The location is a 20-25 minute drive from Walt Disney World.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices are per fishing boat not per person.
- There is a CPR policy (catch photograph and release) so no fish to take home but, plenty of good fighting fish available in this well stocked and managed clear water lake.
- Fishing License: Florida Law stipulates that anyone fishing must have a Florida Fishing Licence or a Non Residents fishing Licence. The cost of the license is included in the ticket price and will be provided upon arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: All reservations once paid for are confirmed bookings and may not be changed without prior notification and agreement. Changes to the time or date of your experience may be made up to 72 hours ahead. A 10% administration fee will be applied to all cancellations. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- All fishing equipment is included but if you wish to bring your own favorite equipment please do so. If you should wish to bring your “favorite” rod and reels then please do so at your own risk.
- This experience takes place from one of the fishing boats. Guests must be able to get on to the boat unaided.
- Up to three guests can fish on a single bass boat.
- Comfortable clothing is suggested for fishing as are hats and sunglasses.
- There is no minimum age requirement but young children (under 10) must be accompanied by a supervising adult.