This unique opportunity allows you to experience the thrill of riding an ATV over the 230 acres of varied tracks and trails.
Whether novice or expert there is a trail to suit all levels, however, if you are looking for large mountain boulders or an extreme off-road cliff face then this is NOT for you.
BUT if you are looking for some off-road fun then there is no better place in Florida than Revolution. This guided tour is open to those over 16 years of age with photo I.D and a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
Your session begins with a safety briefing and instruction session from an expert guide. You will receive all the necessary safety equipment - helmet, gloves and goggles.
Then, it's green for go! The ATV trails take you through 230 acres of traditional Florida landscape incorporating sand, mud, swamp and forest. Be prepared for lots of fun and to get dirty…..very dirty!
Allow 2 hours from start to finish including a thorough safety briefing with two 35-minute trail rides broken up by a short break for refreshments.
- Start Times: The Orlando ATV Experience runs daily and there are 4 start times to choose from: 8.30am, 10.30am, 12.30pm 2.30pm or 4.30pm.
- Duration: Around 2 hours in total with around 80-minutes driving time.
- Location: Kissimmee, just off route 27 at the end of the SR-192. The location is a 20-25 minute drive from Walt Disney World.
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothing is recommended and closed toe shoes and long trousers are a must. Remember you will get dirty!
- Advance reservations are required - please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- You must be over 16 years of age to drive and have some form of photo I.D.
- Transfers are not included in the ticket cost - customers must make their own way to the driving centre.
- Riders are usually in groups of 5 or less to ensure everyone’s safety and maximize on fun.
- There is a maximum height restriction of 6'2" and a maximum weight restriction of 270 lbs.
- Safety equipment including helmet and goggles are included, however you should wear closed toe shoes and old clothes.
- ATVs do not carry passengers.
- All drivers and passengers will need to complete an online waiver release form on line before arrival and a rental agreement form on arrival.
- Your experience will be led by an experienced guide. You will undertake a safety course prior to heading off on the tracks and trails.
- Please be prepared to get dirty maybe very dirty.
- Cancellation Policy: All reservations once paid for are confirmed bookings and may not be changed without prior notification and agreement. Changes to the time or date of your experience may be made up to 72 hours ahead. A 10% administration fee will be applied to all cancellations. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.