Dive into Orlando's most immersive and memorable family dining experience!
Dine next to Seaworld's Orcas and watch the specialised care they receive daily in their home. Following your meal, you'll get an up-close view into the relationship shared between the SeaWorld trainers and the Orcas in their care as you discover the unique characteristics of these majestic animals. Throughout your experience, you’ll learn about the small yet impactful measures we all can take to help save valuable ocean resources by enjoying sustainable foods and preserving natural habitats.
Enjoy a menu of delicious food, which features sustainable, organic, seasonal or locally grown ingredients that aim to minimise environmental impacts to animals and their habitats. It’s a behind-the-scenes experience that will connect you to the world we share like never before and it’s only at SeaWorld.
- Dine with Orcas is a SeaWorld Orlando Add-On Experience - Admission to the SeaWorld orlando is required and not included in the price
- Dine with Orcas takes place between 11.30am and 1.30 pm for lunch.
- Guests will need to check in at the Information and Reservation counter no later than 11.00 am on the date of your Dine with Orcas reservation.
- All members of your party must have a reservation including infants.
- The Dine with Orcas menu is subject to change without notice. Should you have any concerns about food allergens, please mention this at check in.
- Children under the age of 3 are free but do require a reservation.
- Viewing of the Orcas could be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the activity date. No refunds are given after this time.