Click for more information
The NBA has it all - the most attitude, the brightest stars, the biggest dunks and even the most highly charged fans!
If you are visiting Orlando during the NBA season, which runs from October to April, a trip to a basketball game is highly recommended and a memorable way to spend an evening or afternoon.
With plenty of action on and off the court - the arena boasts an abundance of bars, restaurants, fan experiences and activities - it's a perfect experience for the whole family.
Your ticket includes admission to the game - seats in either the Lower Bowl or Upper Bowl sections - and roundtrip transportation from central pick-up locations around Orlando.
Games last approximately three hours.
The transfers run from central location points in Orlando. You will be advised of your pick-up times and details when you reconfirm locally the day before the game. Please note, pick-up locations will be in the tourist corridor and collection from villas is not possible.
Simply exchange your voucher for the actual game tickets when on board the transportation. This means there is no need to worry about getting them beforehand or queuing up at the arena.
There are two types of seats available:
- Promenade Level tickets (Upper Bowl) - located in Promenade B. These great value tickets are located in rows 8-16 of the upper bowl. As well as providing a full arena view, the seats allow easy access to the Ozone bar and Stuff’s Magic Castle.
- Terrace Level B (Lower Bowl) - located in the corner sections of the arena's Lower Bowl, these seats boast great corner views of the court and allow access to the terrace level amenities. Seating selections will be located in sections 103, 108, 112 and 117.
- Terrace Level C (Lower Bowl) - located in the sections of the Lower Bowl these seats offer great views from behind the baskets and allow access to the terrace level amenities. Seating selections will be located in sections 118, 101, 102, 109-111 and 109A – 111A.
- Club Level tickets - Located on the private Club level of the arena, guests can enjoy sideline views, while sitting in spacious leather back seats. The club level features multiple luxurious lounge spaces and bars, in addition to higher-end concessions options. Seating selections will be located in sections Club A-B and E-F.
- Ultimate Seating offers an incredible sideline view which will let you experience the action like nowhere else. Your seats are located in the first seven rows of the Lower Bowl and also include access to the Fields Ultimate Lounge before, during and after the game. Here you can enjoy all-inclusive food and beverages (beer, wine, soda) from an hour and a half before the game. Ultimate Ticket holders may also enter the stadium via a VIP entrance. Seating selections will be located in sections 104-107 or 113-116 within the first 7 rows.