The Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is an adventure unlike anything you have ever experienced before or will ever experience again! During each live performance, guests of the castle enjoy an authentic medieval feast while valiant knights on horseback do battle to the death. Brilliant Costumes, authentic in every detail add to the splendor of your visit. Cheer your brave knight to victory as he competes in games of skill, hand to hand combat and of course, the joust.
- Medieval Tournament Show
- Four-course meal including savoury garlic bread and hot vegetable soup, roast chicken, corn on the cob, a seasoned potatoes and pastry of the castle.
- Select non-alcoholic beverages only (a cash bar service is also available throughout the show).
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is located in Kissimmee.
- Open dated ticket, giving you flexibility to visit the show on the day that best fits your holiday itinerary
- Advanced reservations are needed to guarantee your admission to the show. Simply follow the instructions on your ticket voucher when you are ready to book.
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket price and are payable locally to your server.
- For groups of 15 persons or more, a mandatory charge of $3 per person will be collected by your server locally.
- Tickets are not valid for the New Year’s Eve show on 31 December.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.