Drawn to Life invites you into an astounding world where the art of Walt Disney Animation is experienced like never before. Gather your whole family for an unforgettable leap into this amazing new show—a live acrobatic journey where the stage is transformed into a giant animation table.
The art of classic Disney animation is reinterpreted through Cirque du Soleil’s innovative design, acrobatic performances, dazzling choreography, and eclectic costuming alongside all-new Disney animation and an original score inspired by timeless Disney music. The show is absolutely alive with all the high-flying, mind-blowing exuberance that Cirque du Soleil is famous for.
The show tells the story of a determined girl who discovers one last gift left by her animator father: a sequence of unfinished drawings. Guided by a magical pencil and a quirky troupe of imaginative muses, she embarks on an inspiring quest filled with her childhood Disney memories. We’ll follow her as she leaps into a whimsical world of animation and discovers new possibilities that animate the story of her future.
Show tips and information
- Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life performs Tuesday to Saturday throughout the year at the Downtown Disney West Side
- Performances last around 90 minutes
- Disney Springs West Side Theatre offers stadium-style seating surrounding the stage in a semi-circle, so all guests have a great view
- Seats are located in either the Golden Circle, Category 1, Category 2, Category 3 or Category 4, depending on your purchase, with seats allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- You will receive a digital ticket via email which can be presented on a smartphone or printed off beforehand for entry to the show
- Tickets are non-refundable. Once your Cirque Du Soleil Drawn to Life Tickets have been booked and confirmed, 100% cancellation and amendment charges apply.