This wild expedition puts you in the center of the action! Discover first-hand just how long a giraffe's tongue is while giving them a leafy snack. You will become immersed in the Serengeti experience as your tour guide shares intriguing information and personal stories about the amazing wildlife. Unlock the mystery to the eland antelope's mysterious clicking, discover the naturalistic beauty of the Serengeti Plain, and experience the thrill of feeding antelopes and giraffes. Be prepared for amazing photo opportunities; this adventure creates memories that last a lifetime!
The Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens runs daily year round.
- Group tour with a Busch Gardens Tour Guide.
- Maximum number on the group tour will be 16.
- All guests must have a separate admission ticket to the park. Please see our Busch Gardens Tickets page for the different ticket options.
- Children must be aged 5 and up to participate; anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- There is no child rate for the safari, both adult and child pay the same.
- Bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to your chosen tour date.
- If wheelchair access is required please declare this at the time of booking as there are limited wheelchair spaces.
- Animal interactions and program components may vary.
- Photo ID required. Please check in for your safari directly at the Serengeti Outpost in Nairobi (just north of the train station) at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.