Click for more information
Eat and Play Card makes Orlando holidays better by helping you save money. One card provides up to four people with 10-50% off the TOTAL purchase (often including alcohol) at over 150 of Orlando’s most popular restaurants, attractions and shops, throughout Orlando’s main tourist areas of International Drive, Kissimmee and Lake Buena Vista. Valid for 6 MONTHS from activation, it can be used as often as you like – even at the same place every day – and at many of America’s most iconic brands, including quick-serve, mid-range and upscale places.
Key Advantages of Eat and Play Card
- One digital card is all you need - valid for use at over 150 family-affordable restaurants and attractions!
- Unlimited Savings Potential - the Orlando Eat and Play Card is valid for 6 MONTHS from activation and can be used often as you like - even the same place every day!
- Enjoy exclusive savings on dining, attractions, shopping, golf and more
- Every discount is a % off the entire bill
- No blackout dates
- 4 people can use one card (making it perfect for the entire family!)
- All you need to do is show your Eat and Play card at participating shops, restaurants or attractions to receive your discount on the entry fee, admission fee or bill total.
Where to Eat
Orlando has scores of terrific restaurants to match every taste and budget. Eat and Play Card participating restaurants are located right where you are - so there's no need to go looking and you'll never have to drive very far. For instance:
- You'll find great seafood at Red Lobster.
- Enjoy Big Mouth Burgers, Ribs, Steaks and Fajitas at Chilis
- Refuel fast at McDonald's, including the "world's largest Entertainment McDonald's and PlayPlace".
- While at Universal Studios head to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.
- And if you're looking to stretch your food budget, look no further than TGI Fridays, Denny's, Pizza Hut and Sizzler for great entrées and popular buffets.
Where to Play
While many visitors start their trip at Disney, Universal or Sea World, there's so much more to see and do. In fact, you can have an amazing and memorable holiday in Orlando, full of excitement for kids and adults alike, without ever having to wait in the lines or pay the hefty fees of these three properties - and millions of people do so every year. For instance, you can:
- Play the biggest and wildest mini-golf courses you've ever seen at Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf
- Visit crazy and fun attractions like Ripley's Believe it or Not! or WonderWorks
- Golf at some of the best courses anywhere, such as Celebration Golf Course, ranked in the top 25 public courses by Golf World's 2009 Reader's Choice Awards.
- Try indoor skydiving at iFly Orlando
- And with no experience required, you can even sit in the cockpit and take the controls in mid-flight of a WWII airplane with Warbird Adventures (now that's a real ride!)
Where to Shop
Don't forget about shopping! Orlando was recently named America's #4 shopping destination and with so many outlet malls, it's no wonder. With great discounts at major retailers like Macy's and Reebok Outlet Stores, Eat and Play Card makes shopping more fun and affordable than ever.
- Follow the instructions to download and activate the Orlando Eat and Play Card directly to your iPhone or Android device. Your digital Eat and Play Card will be valid for 6 (six) MONTHS from the date of activation.
- Featured restaurants, attractions and individual saving amounts may be changed or withdrawn without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until you activate your Orlando Eat and Play card. No refunds are given for cancellations once the Orlando Eat and Play Card is activated.
- Click here for a list of participating Shops, Restaurants and Attractions (subject to change without notice).