Climb on board a U.S. Coast Guard approved airboat and venture deep into 100,000 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades on this amazing 60 minute airboat adventure.
Sit back, relax, feel the wind in your face and enjoy your beautiful surroundings as you skim across the glassy waters with your experienced captain who will help you spot alligators and other amazing Florida Wildlife in their natural habitat. Your airboat adventure also includes free admission into Wild Florida’s amazing Gator Park where you will have the unique opportunity to see more than 200 native and exotic animals!
- An exciting 60-minute airboat! Travel deep in to the wetlands.
- Enjoy seeing alligators, birds, eagles and many other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Breath-taking scenery!
- Opportunity to feed alligators at the fantastic Gator Platform.
- Impressive 500ft Hawk Swamp boardwalk.
- Live hands-on alligator demonstration.
- Tropical bird aviary.
- Tortoise Exhibit.
- The 60-minute airboat ride operates Monday - Saturday at 9.00am, 10.15am, 11.30am, 12.45pm, 2.00pm, 3.15pm & 4.30pm.
- Wild Florida is located at 3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739.
- Advanced reservations required. Please detail your preferred date and time at the time of booking.
- Children aged 2 and under are FREE.
- Your entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your airboat reservation.
- The airboats accommodate up to 17 persons.
- Please note the airboats are not wheelchair accessible. Passengers must be able to transfer from the dock onto the airboat.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.