Introducing Aquatica™, Orlando’s whimsical, one-of-a-kind waterpark that could only come from SeaWorld. Where one river floats you through an undersea world of colourful fish and another races you into rolling rapids. Here slides spin and soak, including Dolphin Plunge which will send you speeding past black and white Commerson’s dolphins. Aquatica is where fun is as endless as the sea.
- Dolphin Plunge - is the incredible signature ride. You’ll be sent speeding through 250 feet of clear tubes underwater, then through the beautiful Commerson’s dolphin habitat.
- Dolphin Lookout - if you’d prefer to see these stunning black and white marine mammals without taking the plunge, watch them at play in Dolphin Lookout.
- Cutback Cove and Big Surf Shores - catch a wave in the world’s only side-by-side wave pools which operate together or independently. Filled with a combined 860,000 gallons of water, these enormous wave pools deliver completely different experiences. Cutback Cove creates gently rolling surf while Big Surf Shores produces crashing waves with five-foot swells.
- Roa’s Rapids - this adventure river zips you through 1,500 feet of rapids, past geysers and through waterfalls at a speed three to four times faster than a typical waterpark river.
- Loggerhead Lane - for a slower pace, this lazy river floats you through a spectacular underwater view of the Commerson’s dolphins, past exotic birds and a beautiful habitat of thousands of exotic fish.
- Taumata Racer - for those who prefer life in the fast lane, Taumata Racerspeeds riders down a 300-foot slide, in and out of tunnels and around a 360-degree turn before racing them across the finish line.
- Hooroo Run - soar down this six-storey, 250-foot, triple-drop water ride. The seven-foot-wide flume takes four riders at a time on a straight shot down - three times!
- Walhalla Wave -this family raft ride splashes four guests at a time down six stories and through an array of tunnels, twists and turns.
- Tassie Twister - this enclosed flume takes single or double inner tubes into a huge bowl, spins and swirls you around and drops you into Loggerhead Lane.
- Whanau Way - seated in double inner tubes, riders head down five-storey slides filled with thrilling drops, unexpected curves and cascading water curtains, where you’ll end up in a crystal blue pool.
- Walkabout Waters - this interactive water playground is one of the world’s largest, boasting 15,000 square feet of pure water excitement. This colourful water playground is perfect for kids to zip down slides and blast water cannons.
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove - this irresistible water wonderland for children contains features an array of fountains, rides and slides. Tiny tots –- even those too young to walk – can enjoy sliding with mum and dad in specially designed rafts.
- Omaka Rocka - thrills you with high-speed tubes and half pipe funnels that'll have you splashing and sliding frontward and backward and climbing the walls!