There's no place on earth like SeaWorld® Orlando. From the thrills of Manta and Orlando's tallest, fastest, longest and only 'floorless' coaster, Kraken®, to encountering creatures of the deep up close and personal, SeaWorld is a truly unique experience. Try two of the steepest, fastest, wettest drops imaginable on the Journey to Atlantis® water coaster, then as you're wet go and get soaked again watching the world famous killer whale Shamu®.
Use your SeaWorld® Orlando Ticket to:
- TurtleTrek offers nose-to-nose animal encounters and state-of-the-art entertainment! Get up-close to the sea turtle and manatess at two extensive habitats then experience the plight of the sea turtle and the incredible life journey they take in the world’s first 3-D, 360-degree movie in a domed theatre.
- Discover the world of Manta – and fly face-down through sea and sky. The next generation of SeaWorld thrills in a new mega-attraction that combines up-close animal encounters with an innovative flying coaster.
- Challenge Kraken®, the only floorless coaster in Orlando.
- Experience the dazzling dolphin spectacular, Blue Horizons.
- Dive into One Ocean, the all new energetic and exciting Shamu® show, set to inspire and educate. Dancing fountains set the stage as you connect with these remarkable animals and learn about the importance of protecting the ocean, and the sea creatures within it.
- Journey To Atlantis®, a super-charged water coaster of mythic proportions.
- Plunge into the frozen north on a virtual jetcopter ride to the Wild Arctic®.
- View and touch Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins at Dolphin Cove®, the most innovative dolphin habitat in the world.
- See mysterious stingrays, beautiful Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and some of the rescued turtles at Turtle Point up-close at Key West at SeaWorld®.
- Shamu’s Happy Harbor® is a great play place for the kids — here you will discover Shamu® Express, the family rollercoaster, Jazzy Jellies®, Swishy Fishies®, Ocean Commotion®, Sea Carousel® and the Flying Fiddler®!
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin - opening 24 2013. Explore the frozen wildernesses of the Antarctica through the eyes of the world’s most loved bird - the penguin. Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin will transport families into a rarely seen, icy world. Visitors will feel the majestic grandeur of the South Pole and see it through the eyes of a penguin on an exhilarating, first-of-its-kind family ride. Guests will also explore a massive penguin colony, including King, Gentoo, Adelie and Rockhopper, in an expanse that envelops them in cool extremes, both above and below the penguins’ icy world.