Disney Park Updates - Know Before You Go
Disney Park Pass Availability
- All 4 Walt Disney World theme parks are now open and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park will re-open on 7 March; Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park remains closed at this time.
- To enter a Disney Theme Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required
- Disney Park reservations are subject to availability and can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets
- Disney Tickets will be dispatched within 72 hours of full payment; Next day options are available
- Alternatively, lock-in the Disney Ticket price now with a deposit of £25 per person and receive email alerts on Disney Park availability until you pay your balance
- Link your tickets on My Disney Experience as soon as they are received and start reserving your park days
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day at 2.00pm subject to the park's capacity limitations
- Some experiences - including theme parks - may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact; Disney's FastPASS+ Service is currently suspended - keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World
Looking for the one ticket that allows you to experience all there is to see and do at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida along with all the flexibility and freedom you need to make your dream holiday come true? A ticket that is valid for 14 consecutive days and is also fantastic value? Then look no further than Disney’s Ultimate Ticket!
Whether you like to plan out each day perfectly or simply go wherever the mood takes you, with the ability to hop between all the Disney Theme Parks throughout the day, this ticket really let’s you play Disney your way. You can do as much or as little as you please - for example, head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the morning and live your very own Star Wars™ adventure in a galaxy far, far, away! At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, you can fly the legendary Millennium Falcon, design and build your own lightsaber and even join the Resistance in an epic battle against the First Order. Then in the afternoon, hop over to Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park and immerse yourself in Pandora - the World of Avatar, a distant world where foating mountains defy gravity, where nature comes alive and mystical rivers flow. It's up to you!
The Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket gives you unlimited admission to one or more of the following Disney Theme Parks and attractions for each day of the ticket:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios including Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach*
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon*
- Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge)
- One round of mini golf each day of your ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)
*The Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time. This planned closure normally only occurs during the winter months. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. A re-opening date is yet to be announced.
Great Resons to Buy Before you Fly!
- Best for you - Exclusively designed for UK guests visiting Florida for one or two weeks, Disney’s Ultimate Ticket is only available in the UK.
- Best value for money - Double the fun! For only a few pounds more than Disney’s 7 Day Ultimate Ticket, enjoy all the advantages of this dream ticket for the WHOLE of your 2 week holiday!
- Best flexibility - With unlimited admission, Disney’s Ultimate Ticket provides complete freedom to come and go as you please and visit more than one Park on the same day.
- Beat the Queues - With Disney's FastPass+ service you’ll be able to reserve selected attractions, entertainment experiences and Disney Character Experiences before you even leave home—up to 30 days before you arrive. And the best thing? It’s included with your Disney Ticket! (Service is currently unavailable due to social distancing restrictions).
FREE Memory Maker worth $199 with Adult Disney Tickets!
With Memory Maker, your whole family can be in the picture at Disney PhotoPass locations as well as select attractions and dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Ride photos are included too! Capture Disney memories like your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more. Forget about having to purchase each photo individually, with Memory Maker you can get digital copies of them all and download as many photos as you want as many times as you like!
- Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Tickets are open-dated and can be activated anytime before the ticket expiry date.
- Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year selected e.g. 2021 Disney Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2021.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit any Disney Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and expire in full 14 days from first use. There are no refunds for any unused days.
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day at 2.00pm subject to the park's capacity limitations. Only guests with a Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Guests 'hopping' from another Disney theme park will not be able to request to join the virtual ride queue.
- Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at My Disney Photo Pass. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. On the gate price of $199 correct as at October 2020 and is subject to change without notice.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Zero change fees will apply should you need to amend your tickets. Any ticket price difference still applies.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required.
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System.
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your Disney tickets you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any tickets requested for refund must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date. (31st January of the following calendar year for which that ticket was valid).
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd