Looking for the one ticket that allows you to experience all there is to see and do at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida along with all the flexibility and freedom you need to make your dream holiday come true? A ticket that is valid for 14 consecutive days and is also fantastic value? Then look no further than Disney’s Ultimate Ticket!
Whether you like to plan out each day perfectly or simply go wherever the mood takes you, with the ability to hop between all the Disney Theme Parks throughout the day, this ticket really let’s you play Disney your way.
You can do as much or as little as you please - for example, take an early morning safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, then a refreshing swim at a Disney Water Park in the afternoon, followed by the fireworks at Epcot in the evening – it’s up to you, and there’s no need to plan.
Disney’s Ultimate Ticket gives unlimited access to:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Theme Park Disney’s Blizzard Beach*
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon*
- Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge)
- One round of mini golf each day of your ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)
Best for you
- Exclusively designed for UK guests visiting Florida for two or three weeks, Disney’s Ultimate Ticket is only available in the UK.
Best value for money
- Double the fun! For only a few pounds more than Disney’s 7 Day Ultimate Ticket, enjoy all the advantages of this dream ticket for the whole of your holiday as opposed to just 7 days!
- With unlimited admission, Disney’s Ultimate Ticket provides complete freedom to come and go as you please and visit more than one Park on the same day. Experience everything Walt Disney World Resort has to offer for your entire holiday – this is your ticket to play Disney your way!
FREE Memory Maker worth $199 with Adult Disney Tickets!
With Memory Maker, your whole family can be in the picture at Disney PhotoPass locations as well as select attractions and dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Ride photos are included too! Capture Disney memories like your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more. Forget about having to purchase each photo individually, with Memory Maker you can get digital copies of them all and download as many photos as you want as many times as you like! This amazing added value benefit is exclusive for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing an adult Disney ticket.
- The Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket gives you unlimited access to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course for 14 consecutive Days.
- The ticket is activated the first time you visit any Disney Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- The Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first use and there are no refunds for any unused days.
- The Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased e.g. 2019 Disney Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2019.
- *Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time and the refurbishments normally take place between mid-October and mid-March.
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course is subject to availability, tee times can be booked up to 180 days in advance by calling 001-407-WDW-GOLF (939-4653). Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex is only valid on event days; some events require an additional admission charge.
- Ticket only allows one round of mini golf each day of your 14-day Ultimate Ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course. You cannot play both courses on the same day. Your round must start before 4.00pm.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a Park Ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated Park Ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated Park Ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms atmydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/park-experience-terms-conditions.. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. On the gate price $199 correct as at September 2017 and is subject to change.