Know Before You Go
Disney Park Pass Availability
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets
- Upon full payment Disney tickets will be dispatched within 72 hours; Next day options are available
- Alternatively you can lock-in the ticket price now with £25 per person deposit and receive email alerts on calendar updates until you pay your balance
- On receipt of your tickets, link them immediately on My Disney Experience and start reserving your park days!
- Some experiences - including theme parks - may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact. All 4 Walt Disney World theme parks are now open. Re-opening dates for the Disney Water Parks are yet to be determined.
- Services such as Park Hopping and Disney FastPass+ may be modified or unavailable and cannot be guaranteed. Keep up to date with the latest safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World.
Looking for the one ticket that allows you to experience all there is to see and do at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida along with all the flexibility and freedom you need to make your dream holiday come true? A ticket that is valid for 14 consecutive days and is also fantastic value? Then look no further than Disney’s Ultimate Ticket! Whether you like to plan out each day perfectly or simply go wherever the mood takes you, with the ability to hop between all the Disney Theme Parks throughout the day, this ticket really let’s you play Disney your way. You can do as much or as little as you please - for example, take an early morning safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, then a refreshing swim at a Disney Water Park in the afternoon, followed by the fireworks at Epcot in the evening – it’s up to you, and there’s no need to plan.
And now you can even use your Disney tickets to live your very own Star Wars™ adventure in a galaxy far, far, away! At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, you can fly the legendary Millennium Falcon, design and build your own lightsaber and even join the Resistance in an epic battle against the First Order.
The Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket gives you unlimited admission to one or more of the following Disney Theme Parks and attractions for each day of the ticket:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios including Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach*
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon*
- Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge)
- One round of mini golf each day of your ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)
Best for you
- Exclusively designed for UK guests visiting Florida for two or three weeks, Disney’s Ultimate Ticket is only available in the UK.
Best value for money
- Double the fun! For only a few pounds more than Disney’s 7 Day Ultimate Ticket, enjoy all the advantages of this dream ticket for the whole of your holiday as opposed to just 7 days!
- With unlimited admission, Disney’s Ultimate Ticket provides complete freedom to come and go as you please and visit more than one Park on the same day.
Beat the Queues
- With Disney's FastPass+ service you’ll be able to reserve selected attractions, entertainment experiences and Disney Character Experiences before you even leave home—up to 30 days before you arrive. And the best thing? It’s included with your Disney Ticket!
FREE Memory Maker worth $199 with Adult Disney Tickets!
With Memory Maker, your whole family can be in the picture at Disney PhotoPass locations as well as select attractions and dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Ride photos are included too! Capture Disney memories like your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more. Forget about having to purchase each photo individually, with Memory Maker you can get digital copies of them all and download as many photos as you want as many times as you like!
*Disney Water Parks are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Re-opening dates are yet to be determined.
Additional Ticket Information
- Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Tickets are open-dated and can be activated anytime before the ticket expiry date. Tickets are activated the first time you visit any Disney Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Tickets expire in full 14 days from first use. There are no refunds for any unused days.
- Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased e.g. 2021 Disney Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2021.
- Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a Park Ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated Park Ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated Park Ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/park-experience-terms-and-conditions.html. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. On the gate price $199 correct as at June 2017 and is subject to change.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Zero change fees will apply should you need to amend your tickets. Any ticket price difference still applies.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required.
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System.
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your Disney tickets you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any tickets requested for refund must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date. (31st January of the following calendar year for which that ticket was valid).
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
Capacity for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and its experiences is limited. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guest demand and other factors. Park tickets, Annual Passes, vacation packages and Walt Disney World Resort Hotel stays do not guarantee access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Disney FastPass+ service is initially unavailable for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.