Disney Park Pass Availability
All 4 Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park are open; Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park remains closed at this time.
- To enter a Disney Theme Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required
- Disney Park reservations are subject to availability and can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets
- Disney Tickets will be dispatched within 72 hours of full payment; Next day options are available
- Alternatively, lock-in the Disney Ticket price now with a deposit of £25 per person and receive email alerts on Disney Park availability until you pay your balance
- Link your tickets on My Disney Experience as soon as they are received and start reserving your park days
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day at 2.00pm subject to the park's capacity limitations
- Some experiences - including theme parks - may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact; Disney's FastPASS+ Service is currently suspended - keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World
For those visiting Florida for a week or less, a Disney Ultimate ticket for seven days is ideal, giving unlimited admission to all 6 Disney Parks and offering great savings on the cost of single day tickets. Whether you like to plan out each day perfectly or simply go wherever the mood takes you, with the ability to hop between all the Disney Theme Parks throughout the day, this ticket really let’s you play Disney your way. You can do as much or as little as you please - for example, take an early morning safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, then a refreshing swim at a Disney Water Park in the afternoon, followed by an evening walk around Cinderella's Castle at Magic Kingdom – it’s up to you, and there’s no need to plan.
Disney's 7 Day Ultimate Tickets gives you seven days unlimited access to the following Disney attractions:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – greens fee only (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge)
Plus a visit to one of the following on each day of the Ticket: Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. Valid for one round per day. Round must start prior to 4:00 p.m.
*The Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time. This planned closure normally only occurs during the winter months. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. A re-opening date is yet to be announced.
Memory Maker worth $199 Included with Adult Disney Tickets!
With Memory Maker, your whole family can be in the picture at Disney PhotoPass locations as well as select attractions and dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Ride photos are included too! Capture Disney memories like your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more. Forget about having to purchase each photo individual, with Memory Maker you can get digital copies of them all and download as many photos as you want as many times as you like! This amazing added value benefit is exclusive for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing an adult Disney ticket.
Additional Ticket Information
- Disney’s 7 Day Ultimate Tickets are open-dated and can be activated anytime before the ticket expiry date.
- Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year selected e.g. 2021 Disney Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2021.
- The Disney 7 Day Ultimate Ticket is valid for 7 park days within a 14 day window from first use, so the ticket does not need to be used over consecutive days.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit any Disney Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and expire in full 14 days from first use. There are no refunds for any unused days.
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day at 2.00pm subject to the park's capacity limitations. Only guests with a Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Guests 'hopping' from another Disney theme park will not be able to request to join the virtual ride queue.
- Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at My Disney Photo Pass. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. On the gate price of $199 correct as at October 2020 and is subject to change without notice.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Zero change fees will apply should you need to amend your tickets. Any ticket price difference still applies.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required.
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System.
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your Disney tickets you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any tickets requested for refund must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date. (31st January of the following calendar year for which that ticket was valid).
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd