Tampa Bay CityPASS
Click for more information
See the best of Tampa Bay with the Tampa Bay CityPASS. Visit five of the best attractions in the area, including Busch Gardens and The Florida Aquarium at one great price which saves 50% off regular combined admission and gives you the opportunity to skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
You will also receive a ticket book which includes helpful information, insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions and money-saving coupons.
Your ticket is valid for nine consecutive days, beginning from the first day of use - giving you pleanty of time to explore the five offered attractions.
Featured attractions include:
- Busch Gardens® Tampa - this is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens Tampa provides unrivaled excitement for all guests. Plus, Busch Gardens is home to North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower – Falcon’s Fury™.
- The Florida Aquarium - one of the top aquariums in the country, with over 20,000 sea creatures! Experience sharks, alligators, otters, penguins and more! Encounter ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches and colorful chameleons in our Journey to Madagascar exhibit. After exploring the exhibits inside, splash away outside at Explore-A-Shore, the outdoor water zone for children.
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo - If fun is in your nature, spend some time at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo! The Zoo features more than 1,000 animals on 60 lush acres including manatees, koalas, elephants, tigers, penguins, giraffes, orangutans, and much more. Enhance your visit with water play areas, rides and educational shows.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium - Take a Behind the Scenes tour and learn about our marine life rescue work taking place and visit with approximately 40 resident animals.
Then your choice of either:
- Chihuly Collection - Explore the Chihuly Collection on Beach Drive, a magnificent, stunning and permanent collection of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly's large-scale installations. You will be awed by works that have thrilled audiences around the globe. Continue your journey with live glassblowing demonstrations at the Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop, an adventure into art! OR Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) - Harness the power of your inner geek at MOSI, where turning the virtual into reality with more than 450 STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) based, hands-on exhibits and programs happens every day!