Embark on a Floridian adventure that gets you off the beaten track and into some of the most fascinating natural pockets of the Sunshine State. Located just 45 minutes from Orlando, the Central Florida Everglades covers 100,000 acres of marshes, rivers and protected swamps and is home to alligators, turtles, birds, eagles and more!
Begin your exploration by hopping aboard an airboat for a thrilling ride among the cypress trees, plants and vegetation that make up the wetlands. No new home developments or signs of human life are in sight—it's just you and the gators, birds, eagles, trees, and plants that make up these stunning wetlands. Your experienced captain has a knack for being able to point out the amazing wildlife that builds their homes in the waterways near Wild Florida.
After your airboat ride, you will have time to explore the 14-acre Gator Park and meet a compelling range of animals, from the endangered Florida panther to the beautiful lemurs and lovable sloths.
By now you will have worked up quite the appetite and you will be able to enjoy a freshly prepared BBQ lunch at Wild Florida’s rustic Chomp House diner, with benches set under a lovely, covered pavilion affording glorious lake views.
After you have refuelled, continue your adventure for the undoubted highlight of the Drive-Thru Safari. Enjoy a rare opportunity to get up close and personal with more than 100 animals, both native and exotic, including a chance to hand-feed the park’s giraffes. The animals roam free and provide a real feeling of being on the African savanna.
As well as lunch, round-trip transport and the services of a knowledgable certified guide, this tour also includes a bag of gator feed per person in the Gator Park, and one digital photo per group. The only thing you have to bring is your camera to preserve the amazing memories you will make!
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
|Margaritaville Resort Orlando - 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, Florida 34747
|Golden Corral LBV - 8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821
|Orlando Starflyer at Icon Park Orlando - 8265 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Real Wild Florida Adventure runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- Dress comfortably for your tour. Trainers are recommended.
- All passengers will be subject to COVID screening, including temperature checks and a screening questionnaire prior to participation in a tour. If one member of the party fails the screening process, then the entire party will be denied boarding, and no refunds will be issued. A party includes all individuals listed on the reservation or all individuals who travelled together to the site. In accordance with current CDC guidelines as well as current state and local regulations, the wearing of masks over the nose and mouth will be required when riding in the tour vehicle. In the event that the CDC guidance and local or state regulations change, Real Florida Adventures reserves the right to adjust this requirement accordingly.
- We strongly recommend that you arrive at your pickup location 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled time. The bus will depart on time with no exceptions. All tours follow a timeline to ensure you make the most of your time with us. No refunds will be issued if you miss the pickup.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.