So, you’d like a day trip to clearwater beach? Great idea. And we have the perfect offering for providing a blissful day of sun and sand in the heart of Florida’s gorgeous Gulf Coast.
Not for nothing is this area known as ‘America’s beach,’ as it figures in the national ‘Best Beach’ honors every year. It has been getting the blessing of thousands of visitors every year since the 1950s, and it continues to offer the state’s premier seaside experience, with a seemingly endless expanse of wide, open beachfront to suit every bucket and spade! Today, Clearwater Beach has developed into a destination for all seasons, loaded with eye appeal. It is a superb family destination in every sense, with lots to see and do as well as just enjoy all those uncrowded acres of welcoming, sugar-white sands. We will whisk you from Orlando to the coast and set you down in prime beach territory, within easy reach of the gently lapping waves, the many bars and restaurants, the iconic Pier, and the beautiful Beach Walk, a near one-mile stretch of winding promenade that links many of the attractions hereabouts.
The sea can reach a bathwater-warm 84 degrees, while it is rarely chilly, even in winter, and the soft sand positively invites you to kick back and dig your toes in. A $20 gift card per person is provided for lunch, giving you the flexibility to choose what you eat at a classic beachside restaurant. Enjoy the view while you refuel with a tasty meal that highlights the local seafood and other tempting dishes.And you are free to wander this wonderfully eye-catching stretch of beachfront, including the busy Marina (which offers plenty of sea-going delights, including fishing tours and wave-runner rentals), Clearwater Marine Aquarium, and an enticing array of shops and souvenir stores.
- Plenty of free time on Clearwater Beach
- $20 gift card per person to use for lunch at a classic beachside restaurant
- Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas
- Professional, Certified and Licensed Tour Guide
Thursdays and Saturdays, year-round.
Pick-up Time & Schedule:
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7.15am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
- Golden Corral Restaurant Lake Buena Vista at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821)
- Margaritaville Resort at 8.00am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
Around 12 hours in total.
Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.