Enjoy a classic American meal for less at Planet Hollywood in the heart of Disney Springs. Plus present your Planet Hollywood Orlando Meal Pass at the main host stand you will receive VIP priority seating at the first available table and the opportunity to bypass the main line outside!
Enter a realm where classic American cuisine , live entertainment and rare Hollywood memorabilia combine to create a unique dining experience. At first glimpse, the spectacular architecture will transport you back in time with its turn-of-the-century inspired design. Once inside, you’ll encounter various displays of unique Hollywood artifacts and a massive 4,500-square-foot video wall featuring state-of-the-art sound and media.
Use your Planet Hollywood Orlando Meal Pass to enjoy lunch or dinner on one of our four expansive floors or dine outside and overlook the beautiful Disney Springs. The Planet Hollywood Orlando Meal Pass gives you a choice of any burger, sandwich, salad or chicken mac & cheese plus unlimited soft drinks and ice cream for dessert. Your meal pass also includes VIP priority seating at the first available table and the opportunity to bypass the main line outside plus all taxes and an 18% gratuity. On top of that you will also be given a $5 Gift Card to use in The Store at Planet Hollywood.
Menu Choices (choose one)
Big Bite Burgers served with Triple Fries
- Plain Jane Cheesburger - Guy's smash-grilled burger with your choice of cheddar, swiss or SMC (super melty cheese!), LTOP (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle) & donkey sauce (mayo, roasted garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce) on the side so you can build it your way.
- Bacon Mac-n-Cheese - Guy's award-winning burger - Winner of NYC Wine and Food Festival Burger Bash! Applewood-smoked bacon, six cheese mac-n-cheese cheddar, LTOP, crispy onion straws and donkey sauce on a brioche bun served with triple fries.
- Prime Time American Kobe - American-style kobe beef, smoked gouda, cheddar, caramelized onion jam, LTOP and donkey sauce on a brioche bun served with triple fries.
- The Original Ringer - Crispy rojo onion ring, Guy's signature BBQ sauce, SMC, cheddar, LTOP, and donkey sauce on a brioche bun served with triple fries.
- Morgan's Veggie - Scratch-made vegetable burger of black beans, white beans, chickpeas, oats, artichokes, roasted red pepper and garlic with cilantro aïoli and LTOP on a toasted wheat bun served with triple fries.
- Bird is the Word - Crispy fried all-natural chicken breast, buttermilk ranch dressing, pickles, cheddar, slaw and honey hot sauce on a brioche bun served with triple fries.
- Championship Pulled Pork - Crisped pulled pork with Guy's signature BBQ sauce, slaw, pickles, crispy onion straws and donkey on a brioche bun served with triple fries.
- Turkey Pic-A-Nic - House-roasted turkey breast, cranberry relish, Swiss, BBQ kettle chips, LTOP and donkey sauce on a pretzel bun served with triple fries.
- Pimento Grilled Cheese - A grilled cheese piled high like you’ve never seen before. Six cheese mac-n-cheese, cheddar and pimento cheese stuffed between two slices of sourdough served with triple fries.
- Spinach & Berries - Baby spinach tossed with fresh blueberries and strawberries, candied walnuts, Roma tomato, blue cheese crumbles, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Chicken Caesar - Crisp romaine hearts, sliced all-natural chicken breast, croutons and shaved Parmesan, served with Caesar dressing
- Hollywood Bowl - Romaine lettuce tossed with Thousand Island dressing then topped with house-roasted turkey breast, bacon, Swiss, hard-boiled egg, avocado, Roma tomato, cucumber, and croutons.
- Steakhouse - Superfood blend of kale, julienned broccoli, slivered Brussels sprouts, cabbage and romaine, sliced bistro steak, bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, Parmesan, crispy onion straws, croutons and Caesar dressing.
- Six Cheese Chicken Macaroni & Cheese - Sliced all-natural chicken breast, cavatappi pasta, mushroom and baby spinach in our creamy six cheese sauce, finished with ricotta cheese and seasoned bread crumbs
Alternatively, you can choose any other item on the menu and get a $32.00 credit per Planet Hollywood Meal Pass applied to your total food bill.