Orlando Explorer Pass
Click for more information
This great value ticket offers the chance to experience some of Orlando’s fantastic attractions beyond the major theme parks. The Orlando Explorer Pass gives you entrance to 4 ‘must-do’ Orlando attraction experiences in one convenient pass and at one low price!
With the Orlando Explorer Pass you can save up to 40% off the combined individual admission prices. Take your pick from the list of attraction experiences below – you can choose any four from the list and you have up to 30 days to visit your chosen 4 attraction experiences. PLUS, all Orlando Explorer Passes come with a 3 day I-Ride Trolley Pass.
Attraction Choices (subject to change without notice):
- The Orlando Eye: The iconic 400-foot tall observation wheel at the heart of I-Drive 360, provides amazing views of central Florida in all directions.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Roll out the red carpet, Orlando! Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous celebrity wax attraction, provides visitors with the ultimate fame experience and its signature red carpet treatment.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: Come face-to-face with more than 5,000 creatures including colourful fish, seahorses and jellyfish, and surround yourself with turtles and sharks in our immersive 360-degree ocean tunnel.
- Gatorland: the “Alligator Capital of the World” and Orlando’s “Best Half Day Attraction”
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride: you definitely cannot do this at home! Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades.
- WonderWorks: Orlando’s only upside-down attraction! WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind featuring over one hundred interactive exhibits for people of all ages.
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!: for a weird and wacky experience. Hundreds of fascinating, outrageous, and interactive exhibits entertain the entire family.
- Congo River Adventure Golf: 18 holes of mini-golf. Don’t miss the live gator feeding experience! Titanic – The Experience: an adventure back in time. Stroll through full-scale recreations of Titanic’s most famous rooms, including her grand staircase and first class parlor suite.
- Forever Florida Safari Coach Tour: Indulge in the highlights of old-world Florida on this voyage that takes you through a traditional horse ranch and a back country preserve that’s teeming with alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, the endangered Florida panther, and stunning regional flora and fauna.
- Fun Spot America Theme Park 4 Ride Sampler: You will have extreme fun and thrills at Fun Spot America Theme Park! Choose four action-packed rides from over 20 options to enjoy.
- Skeletons: Animals Unveiled!: Go on a fascinating tour of over 400 animal and human skeletons composed of real bones meticulously reconstructed and posed in unique settings.
- CoCo Key Water Park: This outdoor and canopy-covered water park features fun for the whole family with 14 thrilling body slides and tube slides, heated pools, Parrot’s Perch interactive play island with a 400 gallon tipping bucket, a toddler-friendly lagoon, coral reef teen pool, and a Wet Rooster Tiki Bar.
- The Cirque Magique Dinner Show: Join the circus during this magical dinner show in Orlando!
The ticket is valid for 30 days from first use so you do not need to visit the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
American Attractions will issue you with a ticket voucher for your Orlando Explorer Pass that can be easily redeemed at the redemption centre on International Drive. Orlando Explorer Passes cannot be purchased from these locations.