Disney Updates - Know Before You Go
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability - View the latest Disney Park Calendar
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Orlando Ultimate Tickets
- Upon full payment tickets will be dispatched within 72 hours; Next day options are available!
- Alternatively you can lock-in the ticket price now with £25 per person deposit and receive email alerts on calendar updates until you pay your balance
- On receipt of your tickets, link the Disney Tickets immediately on My Disney Experience and start reserving your park days!
- SeaWorld Parks is introducing a new reservation system to manage park numbers. On receipt of your SeaWorld Tickets, guests must reserve their park days
- Some experiences - including theme parks - may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact
- All 4 Walt Disney World theme parks are now open; Re-opening dates for the Disney Water Parks are yet to be determined
- Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure are now open; Universal’s Volcano Bay will close for the season on 2 November 2020 and will reopen on or before 1 March 2021
- All SeaWorld Parks - SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are now open
- Services such as Park Hopping and Disney FastPass+ may be modified or unavailable and cannot be guaranteed
- Keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Parks
Looking for one ticket package that includes all Florida’s best theme parks? Then look no further than our exclusive Orlando Ultimate Ticket which gives you admission to all the parks at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort plus SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica™ and Busch Gardens®. The ticket package represents fantastic value-for-money and combines a Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket, the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket and a SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket. You will be sent 3 separate tickets and each ticket expires 14 days from first use.
With the Orlando Ultimate Ticket enjoy admission to 12 fantastic theme parks with the freedom to hop from park to park on the same day. Theme Park Inclusions include:
- The Disney World portion of the ticket package includes access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon* and Blizzard Beach Water Park* for up to 14 consecutive days.
- The Universal Orlando portion of the ticket package includes unlimited park-to-park access to all 3 Universal Orlando Resort theme parks - Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay - plus select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk for up to 14 consecutive days.
- The SeaWorld portion of the ticket package includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica™ and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay for 14 consecutive days.
The Disney portion of your ticket also includes the following extras:
- Use of the Disney FastPass+system which reduces queuing time.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge).
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).
- A round of mini golf each day of your Disney ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
- Free Disney Memory Maker worth $199 with adult tickets. Use of the Disney FastPass+ system which reduces queing time. This is not included at non-Disney parks.
- Unlimited FREE PARKING at SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica™ and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay.
- FREE coach transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. This service departs from SeaWorld plus various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando.
*Disney Water Parks are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Re-opening dates are yet to be determined; Universal’s Volcano Bay is open on select days until 1 November 2020. Volcano Bay will close for the season on 2 November 2020 and will reopen on or before 1 March 2021.
Additional Ticket Information
- IMPORTANT: You must select the correct first usage date to ensure you get a Disney Ticket with the correct validity for your holiday.
- Price Option One is valid for arrivals up to 12 September 2021. The Disney ticket portion of the combo expires in full either 14 days from first use or after 26 September 2021 (whichever date is earliest). Tickets must be first activated before 12 September 2021 to get the full 14 days admission to the Disney Parks.
- Price Option Two is valid for arrivals 13 September to 31 December 2021. Tickets must be first activated on or before 31 December 2021.
- The Disney ticket portion of the Orlando Ultimate Ticket is activated the first time you visit any Disney Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and expires in full after 14 consecutive days.
- The Universal portion of the Orlando Ultimate Ticket is activated the first time you visit Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay or Universal CityWalk and expires in full after 14 consecutive days. The Universal CityWalk component of the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket is not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark or the Blue Man Group show. Subject to availability.
- The SeaWorld portion of the Orlando Ultimate Ticket is activated the first time you visit SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens and expires after 14 days irrespective of how many times it has been used.
- Tickets are non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Valid only during normal operating hours.
- The Busch Gardens Shuttle Express departs from SeaWorld and picks up from various locations along the way. Service may be subject to change. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339.Tickets are non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- *Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment running from mid-September to mid-March. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time.
- Zero change fees will apply should you need to amend your tickets. Any ticket price difference still applies.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any tickets requested for refund must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date.(In the case of Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, this is 31st January of the following calendar year for which that ticket was valid. For SeaWorld Parks Orlando this is within 21-days of the expiry as printed on the ticket).