This great value Orlando ticket package combines the Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket and the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket* and offers you admission to NINE fantastic theme parks for one low price!
With the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket, you can go where the mood takes you and have complete freedom to hop between all of the parks included in one day. You will be sent two separate tickets which offer unlimited admission to the following fantastic Parks:
- The Disney World portion of the ticket package includes unlimited access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon* and Blizzard Beach Water Park* for up to 14 consecutive days.
- The Universal Orlando™ portion of the ticket package includes unlimited access to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ and select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for up to 14 consecutive days.
The Disney portion of your ticket also includes the following extras:
- Free Disney Memory Maker worth $199 with adult tickets.
- Use of the Disney FastPass+ system which reduces queuing time. This is not included at non-Disney parks.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge).
- A round of mini golf each day of your Disney ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
- Use of Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course ( tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).
- The Disney & Universal Combo Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased. 2019 Disney & Universal Combo Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2019.
- *Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time and the refurbishments normally take place between mid-October and mid-March.
- The Universal CityWalk™ component of the Universal Orlando Explorer Ticket, and is not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
*The Universal Orlando™ 3 Park Explorer Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park, and select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ (“CityWalk”) on all days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. To receive the full fourteen (14) consecutive calendar days of admission, the ticket must be used by the first use date printed on the ticket. The ticket will expire in full on the expiration date printed on ticket. Unused days shall be forfeited.
The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort™ (“Universal”). The above Admission Media specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk™ venues. Some CityWalk™ venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Does not include parking or discounts on merchandise or food.