This great value Orlando ticket package combines the Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket and the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket* and offers you admission to NINE fantastic theme parks for one low price!
With the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket, you can go where the mood takes you and have complete freedom to hop from park-to-park in one day. For example, use your tickets to immerse yourself in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios one day and explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Orlando Resort™ the following day.
You will be sent two separate tickets which offer unlimited admission to the following fantastic Parks:
- The Disney World portion of the ticket package includes unlimited access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon* and Blizzard Beach Water Park* for up to 14 consecutive days.
- The Universal Orlando portion of the ticket package includes unlimited access to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay and select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for up to 14 consecutive days.
The Disney portion of your ticket also includes the following extras:
- Free Disney Memory Maker worth $199 with adult tickets.
- Use of the Disney FastPass+ system which reduces queuing time. This is not included at non-Disney parks.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge).
- A round of mini golf each day of your Disney ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
- Use of Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course ( tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).
- The Disney & Universal Combo Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased. 2020 Disney & Universal Combo Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2020.
- *Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Disney's Blizzard Beach will be closed 8 September 2019 to 4 January 2020. Disney's Typoon Lagoon is scheduled to be closed 5 January 2020 to 4 March 2020 (dates subject to change with no notice).
- The Universal CityWalk component of the Universal Orlando Explorer Ticket, and is not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any Flex-Plus tickets requested for refund after your advised departure date must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date. (31st January of the following calendar year for which that ticket was valid). If you cancel a FLEX-PLUS ticket you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the cost of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket cost minus any protection excess) at the time of booking.