Orlando Park Updates - Know Before You Go
Disney Park Pass Availability
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney and Universal Combo Tickets
- Upon full payment tickets will be dispatched within 72 hours; Next day options are available. Alternatively, you can secure your tickets with a £25 per person deposit and receive email alerts on Disney calendar updates until you pay your balance
- On receipt of your tickets, link the Disney Tickets immediately on My Disney Experience and start reserving your park days!
- Some experiences - including theme parks - may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact; Services such as Park Hopping and Disney FastPass+ may be modified or unavailable and cannot be guaranteed.
- Keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort
This great value Orlando ticket package combines the Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket and the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket and offers you admission to NINE fantastic theme parks for one low price!
With the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket, you can go where the mood takes you and have complete freedom to hop from park-to-park in one day. For example, use your tickets to immerse yourself in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios one day and explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Orlando Resort™ the following day.
You will be sent two separate tickets which offer unlimited admission to the following fantastic Parks:
- The Disney World portion of the ticket package includes access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon* and Blizzard Beach Water Park* for up to 14 consecutive days.
- The Universal Orlando portion of the ticket package includes unlimited park-to-park admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay* and select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for up to 14 consecutive days.
The Disney portion of your ticket also includes the following extras:
- Free Disney Memory Maker worth $199 with adult tickets.
- Use of the Disney FastPass+ system which reduces queuing time. This is not included at non-Disney parks.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge).
- A round of mini golf each day of your Disney ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
- Use of Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability; Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge).
*The Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time. This planned closure normally only occurs during the winter months. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. A re-opening date is yet to be announced.
Additional Ticket Information
- Tickets are open-dated and valid to use anytime during the calendar year selected e.g. all tickets included within the 2021 Disney and Universal Combo Ticket must be activated on or before 31 December 2021.
- The Disney ticket portion of the Disney and Universal Combo is activated the first time you visit any Disney Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required.
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your Disney tickets you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- The Universal portion of the Orlando Ultimate Ticket is activated the first time you visit Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay or Universal CityWalk and expires in full after 14 consecutive days. The Universal CityWalk component of the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket is not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark or the Blue Man Group show. Subject to availability.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Zero change fees will apply should you need to amend your tickets. Any ticket price difference still applies.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any tickets requested for refund must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date. (31st January of the following calendar year for which that ticket was valid).