Orlando Park Updates - Know Before You Go
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your tickets, link them immediately on My Disney Experience and start reserving your park days!
- Check Disney Park Pass availability and keep up to date with the latest safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World
- Park reservations are not required for the SeaWorld Parks which can be entered at any time for the duration of your ticket
Looking for one simple ticket solution that covers everything Disney World Florida has to offer plus the amazing SeaWorld Parks? Our Disney and SeaWorld Parks Combo Pass offers just that and gives you admission to all 6 Disney Parks plus SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica™ and Busch Gardens®.
The ticket package represents fantastic value-for-money, combining a Disney Magic Ticket for 14 Days, and a SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket and offers admission to 9 fantastic parks.
Enjoy up to 14 days of admission to one or more of the following Walt Disney World Parks
- Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach* and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon*
- The Disney Magic Ticket for 14 days is valid for an 18-day window from the date selected, so you do not have to start using your Disney Magic ticket on the date selected nor use your 14 Disney Park days consecutively.
- Simply reserve the Disney Park you wish to visit each day using the Disney Park Pass System tool and take advantage of the 'Park Hopping' benefit if you wish to visit other Disney Parks in the afternoon.
- The Disney Magic Ticket also includes access to the amazing Disney Genie Service which helps to create a tailormade itinerary for each Disney Park day.
- Other included extras include Memory Maker with adult tickets - worth $199* - which gives you unlimited downloads of your family’s magical moments captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers, access to Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability), ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) plus one round of mini golf each day of your ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)
Visit all three SeaWorld Florida Theme Parks as many times as you like for up to 14 consecutive days
- Enjoy unlimited access to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for the duration of the ticket
- Includes flexibility to visit more than one SeaWorld Park in a day
- Receive UNLIMITED FREE PARKING at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens when using your ticket
- The SeaWorld Parks portion of the Orlando Ultimate Ticket Combo is open dated and can be activated at any time of your holiday.
*The Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time. This planned closure normally only occurs during the winter months. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. A re-opening date is yet to be announced.
Additional Ticket Information
- You will be sent two separate tickets as part of your order.
- The Disney 14-Day Magic is valid for an 18-day window from the date selected, so you do not have to start using your ticket on the date selected, nor use your 14 Disney Park days consecutively. The Ticket expires after 18 days from the selected start date irrespective of how many times it has been used.
- The SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket gives you 14 consecutive days unlimited admission to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens from first use. Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time you visit one of the included SeaWorld parks. Tickets expire in full after 14 consecutive days.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System. Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your Disney tickets, you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day from 2.00 pm subject to the park's capacity limitations. Only guests with a Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Guests 'hopping' from another Disney theme park will not be able to request to join the virtual ride queue.
- Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment running from mid-September to mid-March.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Valid only during normal park operating hours.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any tickets requested for refund must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date.