This great value Orlando ticket package combines the Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket and the 3-Park SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket and offers you admission to 9 fantastic theme parks for one low price!
With the Disney & SeaWorld Parks Combo Pass you can go where the mood takes you and have complete freedom to hop from park to park in one day. You will be sent two separate tickets which offer unlimited admission to the following fantastic Parks:
- Unlimited access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon* and Blizzard Beach Water Park* for up to 14 consecutive days.
- Unlimited access to SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica™ and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay for up to 14 consecutive days.
In addition the Disney & SeaWorld Parks Combo Pass also includes admission to the following great venues for the duration of your Disney ticket:
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- A round of mini golf each day of your Disney ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
And your ticket also includes:
- FREE coach transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express (Reservations are required and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando).
FREE Disney Memory Maker worth $199 with Adult Tickets!
With Memory Maker, your whole family can be in the picture at Disney PhotoPass locations as well as select attractions and dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Ride photos are included too! Capture Disney memories like your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more.
Forget about having to purchase each photo individual, with Memory Maker you can get digital copies of them all and download as many photos as you want as many times as you like! This amazing added value benefit is exclusive for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing an adult ticket.
- At the Disney Parks, your ticket includes use of the Disney FastPass+ system which reduces queuing time. This is not included at non-Disney parks.
- The Disney & SeaWorld Parks Combo Pass is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased. 2019 Passes must be activated on or before 31 December 2019.
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course is subject to availability, tee times can be booked up to 180 days in advance by calling 001-407-WDW-GOLF (939-4653). Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is only valid on event days; some events require additional admission charge.
- *Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time and the refurbishments normally take place between mid-October and mid-March.
- The Busch Gardens Shuttle Express departs from SeaWorld and picks up from various locations along the way. Service may be subject to change. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.