Disney Updates - Know Before You Go
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability - View the latest Disney Park Calendar
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney and LEGOLAND Florida Combo Tickets
- Upon full payment tickets will be dispatched within 72 hours; Next day options are available
- Alternatively you can lock-in the ticket price now with £25 per person deposit and receive email alerts on calendar updates until you pay your balance
- On receipt of your tickets, link the Disney Tickets immediately on My Disney Experience and start reserving your park days!
- Some experiences - including theme parks - may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact.
- LEGOLAND Florida as well as the 4 Walt Disney World theme parks are now open. Re-opening dates for the Disney Water Parks are yet to be determined.
- Services such as Park Hopping and Disney FastPass+ may be modified or unavailable and cannot be guaranteed.
- Keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World and LEGOLAND Florida
The Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket gives you the chance to enjoy some of the most family friendly parks in Orlando. Both Walt Disney World Florida and LEGOLAND Florida are dedicated to family fun and feature a host of rides and attractions designed especially with younger children in mind. The Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket is a combined package of the Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket and the LEGOLAND Florida One Day Ticket.
- Enjoy unlimited admission and the freedom to come and go as you please to all 6 Walt Disney World Parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*.
- Plus enjoy one day's admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park (Water Park admission not included).
PLUS the Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket also gives you some great added extras:
- Disney Memory Maker worth $199! This added-value bonus is exclusive for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing an adult Disney Ticket and allows you to keep and share all the amazing photographs taken of you and your family by Disney PhotoPass photographers in the parks. Even better ride photos are included too!
- At the Disney Parks, your ticket includes use of the FASTPASS system. It’s easy to use and cuts the wait time on the most popular attractions.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge).
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge).
- A round of mini golf each day of your ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
*Disney Water Parks are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Re-opening dates are yet to be determined; Universal’s Volcano Bay is open on select days until 1 November 2020. Volcano Bay will close for the season on 2 November 2020 and will reopen on or before 1 March 2021.
Additional Ticket Information
- IMPORTANT: You must select the correct first usage date to ensure you get a Disney Ticket with the correct validity for your holiday.
- Price Option One is valid for arrivals up to 12 September 2021. The Disney ticket portion of the combo expires in full either 14 days from first use or after 26 September 2021 (whichever date is earliest). Tickets must be first activated before 12 September 2021 to get the full 14 days admission to the Disney Parks.
- Price Option Two is valid for arrivals 13 September to 31 December 2021. Tickets must be first activated on or before 31 December 2021.
- The Disney ticket portion of the Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket is activated the first time you visit any Disney Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Tickets expire in full after 14 consecutive days from first use. There are no refunds for any unused days.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required.
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System.
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your Disney tickets you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- The LEGOLAND Florida One Day Ticket gives you a full day's admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort; Ticket does not include admission to the LEGOLAND Water Park.
- LEGOLAND Florida is closed on certain days of the year. Please check the park operating calendar for up-to-date opening hours before visiting.
- Tickets are non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Zero change fees will apply should you need to amend your tickets. Any ticket price difference still applies.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any tickets requested for refund must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date.(In the case of Walt Disney World, this is 31st January of the following calendar year for which that ticket was valid. For LEGOLAND Florida Tickets this is within 21-days of the expiry as printed on the ticket.).