Orlando Park Updates - Know Before You Go
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your tickets, link them immediately on My Disney Experience and start reserving your park days!
- Check Disney Park Pass availability and keep up to date with the latest safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World
- Park reservations are not required for LEGOLAND Florida
The Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket is your ticket to some of the most family-friendly parks in Orlando. Both Walt Disney World Florida and LEGOLAND Florida are dedicated to family fun and feature a host of rides and attractions designed especially with younger children in mind.
The Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket is a combined package of the Disney Magic Ticket for 14 Days and the LEGOLAND Florida One Day Ticket:
Enjoy up to 14 days of admission to one or more of the following Walt Disney World Parks
- Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach* and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon*
- The Disney Magic Ticket for 14 days is valid for an 18-day window from the date selected, so you do not need to use your 14 Disney Park days consecutively.
- Simply reserve the Disney Park you wish to visit each day using the Disney Park Pass System tool and take advantage of the 'Park Hopping' benefit if you wish to visit other Disney Parks in the afternoon.
- The Disney Magic Ticket also includes access to the amazing Disney Genie Service which helps to create a tailormade itinerary for each Disney Park day.
- Other included extras include Memory Maker with adult tickets - worth $199* - which gives you unlimited downloads of your family’s magical moments captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers, access to Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability), ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) plus one round of mini golf each day of your ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)
Discover LEGOLAND Florida - Built for Kids!
- Enjoy a full day at LEGOLAND Florida, featuring more than 50 rides, shows and attractions designed for ages 2 to 12, LEGOLAND Florida theme park offers everything from “pink knuckle” roller coasters to hands-on LEGO® building activities to an entire DUPLO-themed area for toddlers.
- LEGOLAND Florida is now even “awesomer” with the addition of Bricksburg where the immersive world of THE LEGO® MOVIE™ comes to life! Experience three new rides, including Masters of Flight flying theatre, Unikitty’s Disco Drop family-friendly drop tower, and Battle of Bricksburg water ride.
- The LEGOLAND ticket portion of this combo is open-dated and can be used at any time of your holiday, subject to the park opening schedule.
Additional Ticket Information
- You will be sent two separate tickets as part of your order.
- The Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket is valid for an 18-day window from the date selected at the time of booking. You can start using your Disney Magic Ticket at any time within the ticket validity window, but the ticket will expire in full after 18 days irrespective of how many times it has been used. You must start using your Disney ticket within 4 days of the date selected to ensure you enjoy the full 14 Disney Park days entitlement.
- The LEGOLAND Florida One Day Ticket gives you a full day's admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. The ticket is open-dated and can be used at any time on your holiday, subject to park opening hours. LEGOLAND Water Park admission is NOT included with this ticket package. LEGOLAND Florida is closed on certain days of the year. Please check the park operating calendar for up-to-date opening hours before visiting.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System. Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your Disney tickets, you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day at 2.00pm subject to the park's capacity limitations. Only guests with a Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Guests 'hopping' from another Disney theme park will not be able to request to join the virtual ride queue.
- Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment running from mid-September to mid-March. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Valid only during normal park operating hours.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- *Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Disney Magic Tickets will include admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach or Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, whichever is open.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Protection-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Protection-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges are subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any refund request must be received before the ticket expiry.