Orlando Park Updates - Know Before You Go
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your tickets, link them immediately on My Disney Experience and start reserving your park days!
- Check Disney Park Pass availability and keep up to date with the latest safety measures and requirements in place at Walt Disney World
- Park reservations are not required for the Universal parks, which can be entered at any time for the duration of your ticket
This great value Orlando ticket package combines the Disney Magic Ticket for 14 Days and the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket and offers you admission to NINE fantastic Orlando theme parks in one convenient bundle.
With the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket, you can go where the mood takes you with the freedom to come and go as you please to some of the best Orlando theme parks. For example, use your tickets to immerse yourself in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios one day and explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Orlando Resort™ the following day.
Enjoy up to 14 days of admission to one or more of the following Walt Disney World Parks:
- Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach* and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon*
- The Disney Magic Ticket for 14 days is valid for an 18-day window from the date selected, so you do not have to start using your Disney Magic ticket on the date selected nor use your 14 Disney Park days consecutively.
- Simply reserve the Disney Park you wish to visit each day using the Disney Park Pass System tool and take advantage of the 'Park Hopping' benefit if you wish to visit other Disney Parks in the afternoon.
- The Disney Magic Ticket also includes access to the amazing Disney Genie Service which helps to create a tailormade itinerary for each Disney Park day.
- Other included extras include Memory Maker with adult tickets - worth $199* - which gives you unlimited downloads of your family’s magical moments captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers, access to Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability), ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) plus one round of mini golf each day of your ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)
Unlimited Park to Park Admission to all 3 Universal Orlando Resort Theme Parks for up to 14 Consecutive Days
- This multi-day, multi-park Universal ticket allows you total flexibility to jump between Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay for the duration of your ticket
- Experience the magic and excitement of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ across two parks, connected by the Hogwarts™ Express
- Tickets also give you access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk, the resort’s hub for food, drink, and entertainment for the duration of the ticket.
- For maximum flexibility, the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket is open-dated and can be activated at any time during your holiday. You are not restricted to the start date given for the Disney portion of this combo at the time of booking.
*The Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time. This planned closure normally only occurs during the winter months. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. A re-opening date is yet to be announced.
Additional Ticket Information
- You will be sent two separate tickets as part of your order.
- The Disney Magic Ticket for 14 Days is valid for an 18-day window from the date selected, so you do not have to start using your ticket on the date selected, nor use your 14 Disney Park days consecutively. The Ticket expires after 18 days from the selected start date irrespective of how many times it has been used.
- The Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket portion of this combo is open-dated and is activated the first time you visit any Universal Orlando theme park or Universal CityWalk. The Universal Ticket expires in full after 14 consecutive days from first use.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System. Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets. On receipt of your Disney tickets, you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day at 2.00pm subject to the park's capacity limitations. Only guests with a Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Guests 'hopping' from another Disney theme park will not be able to request to join the virtual ride queue.
- The Universal CityWalk component of the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket is not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark or the Blue Man Group show. Subject to availability.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Protection-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking. Zero cancellation charges subject to the tickets not being activated and ticket validity windows. Any tickets requested for refund must be returned to us prior to that ticket’s printed expiry date. (31st January of the following calendar year for which that ticket was valid).