So, you’d like a day at the beach? Great idea. And we have the perfect offering for providing a blissful day of sun and sand in the heart of Florida’s gorgeous Gulf Coast. Not for nothing is this area known as ‘America’s beach,’ as it figures in the national ‘Best Beach’ honors every year.
Clearwater Beach has been getting the blessing of thousands of visitors every year since the 1950s and it continues to offer the state’s premier seaside experience, with a seemingly endless expanse of wide, open beachfront to suit every bucket and spade! Today, Clearwater Beach has developed into a destination for all seasons, loaded with eye appeal. It is a superb family destination in every sense, with lots to see and do as well as just enjoy all those uncrowded acres of welcoming, sugar-white sands.
Real Florida Adventures will whisk you from Orlando to the coast and set you down in prime beach territory, within easy reach of the gently lapping waves, the many bars and restaurants, the iconic Pier, and the beautiful Beach Walk, a near one-mile stretch of winding promenade that links many of the attractions hereabouts.
The sea can reach a bathwater-warm 84 degrees, while it is rarely chilly, even in winter, and the soft sand positively invites you to kick back and dig your toes in. Lunch is provided at a classic beachside restaurant, so you won’t miss the view while you refuel with a tasty meal that highlights the local seafood and other tempting dishes.
And you are free to wander this wonderfully eye-catching stretch of beachfront, including the busy Marina (which offers plenty of sea-going delights, including fishing tours and wave-runner rentals), Clearwater Marine Aquarium, and an enticing array of shops and souvenir stores.
This is one of our most popular tours, year-round, and, while we may be biased, we don’t think you’ll find a better beach experience anywhere in the state.
- Beach time
- Lunch at a local beachside restaurant
- Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas
- Professional, Certified and Licensed Tour Guide
Choose the standard Beach and Seaside Lunch Tour and spend a day relaxing and playing or Clearwater Beach or you can upgrade your tour to include one of the following fantastic experiences to make your day even more memorable!
- SeaScreamer: Now, the Sea Screamer is not just the world’s largest speedboat. It’s not even just the most exciting way to feel the sea spray in your face. But it certainly IS the most enchanting all-round experience with the region’s bottle-nose dolphins, who LOVE to play in the wake of this eye-catching speedster.
- Pirate Cruise: Sailing from the heart of gorgeous Clearwater Beach – within walking distance of many of the attractions and the iconic Pier 60 – Captain Memo’s is tailor-made for a genuine family-friendly two-hour excursion aboard the Pirate’s Ransom.
- Marine Aquarium: When it comes to some of Florida’s great, undiscovered gems, the new-look Clearwater Marine Aquarium in Clearwater Beach is right up there with the best of them. And rightly so. It is a fascinating supporter of marine rescue and rehabilitation.
- Deep-Sea Fishing: Clearwater is a great base from which to sample this most Floridian of experiences, as the waters of the Gulf Coast are positively teeming with the likes of sea bass, white grunt, grouper, pompano, cobia, red snapper, hogfish, and amberjack, as well as the feeding grounds for some of the real headline grabbers, such as tarpon, sailfish, barracuda, blue marlin, and tuna, most of which can be found year-round.
- Tour operates on Thursdays and Saturdays, year-round.
- Pick-up Locations: Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7:15am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819), Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821), Margaritaville Resort at 8:00am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
- Tour duration is around 12 hours in total.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.