Witness the dazzling skills of the world’s best basketball players in the flesh as Orlando Magic take on their rivals from the NBA.
One of the USA's biggest sports, basketball has produced worldwide stars such as LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal and Michael Jordan, and seeing a game in the flesh is an incredible experience.
From slam dunks, high octane tricks and spectacular three-pointers on the court, through to cheerleaders, a half-time entertainment show and more, taking place off it, the action never stops.
What's more, the arena boasts a multitude of bars, restaurants, fan experiences and activities - kids will love Stuff's Magic Castle! - making for a perfect, family-friendly environment.
So if you happen to be in Orlando when there's a game on, don't miss out on this quintessential slice of Americana.
2021/22 Schedule (NOTE: Game dates and times subject to change)
- 10th: San Antonio Spurs - 6:00pm (preseason game)
- 13th: Boston Celtics - 7:00pm (preseason game)
- 22nd: New York Knicks - 7:00
- 27th: Charlotte Hornets - 7:00
- 3rd: Boston Celtics - 7:00pm
- 5th: San Antonio Spurs - 7:00pm
- 7th: Utah Jazz - 6:00pm
- 10th: Brooklyn Nets - 7:00pm
- 13th: Washington Wizards - 7:00pm
- 24th: Charlotte Hornets - 7:00pm
- 26th: Chicago Bulls - 7:00pm
- 1st: Denver Nuggets - 7:00pm
- 15th: Atlanta Hawks - 7:00pm
- 17th: Miami Heat - 7:00pm
- 23rd: New Orleans Pelicans - 7:00pm
- 28th: Milwaukee Bucks - 7:00pm
- 30th: Milwaukee Bucks - 7:00pm
- 5th: Philadelphia 76ers - 7:00pm
- 9th: Washington Wizards - 6:00pm
- 17th: Portland Trailblazers - 7:00pm
- 21st: Los Angeles Lakers - 7:00pm
- 23rd: Chicago Bulls - 6:00pm
- 26th: Los Angeles Clippers - 7:00pm
- 28th: Detroit Pistons - 7:00pm
- 30th: Dallas Mavericks - 7:00pm
- 5th: Memphis Grizzlies - 5:00pm
- 6th: Boston Celtics - 6:00pm
- 16th: Atlanta Hawks - 7:00pm
- 25th: Houston Rockets - 7:00pm
- 28th: Indiana Pacers - 7:00pm
- 2nd: Indiana Pacers - 7:00pm
- 8th: Phoenix Suns - 7:00pm
- 11th: Minnesota Timberwolves - 7:00pm
- 13th: Philadelphia 76ers - 6:00pm
- 15th: Brooklyn Nets Tue. Mar. 15 7:00pm
- 17th: Detroit Pistons Thu. Mar. 17 7:00pm
- 20th: Oklahoma City Thunder - 6:00pm
- 22nd: Golden State Warriors - 7:00pm
- 26th: Sacramento Kings - 7:00pm
- 1st: Toronto Raptors - 7:00pm
- 3rd: New York Knicks - 6:00pm
- 5th: Cleveland Cavaliers - 7:00pm
- 10th: Miami Heat - TBA
We are pleased to offer a choice of seating options:
- Promenade B tickets (Brown) - These great value tickets are located in rows 8-16 of the upper bowl. As well as providing a full arena view, the seats allow easy access to the Ozone bar and Stuff’s Magic Castle.
- Promenade A tickets (Pink) - Similar to Promenade B tickets but with superior views.
- Terrace Level B (Red) - Located behind the nets in the arena's Lower Bowl, these seats boast great views of the court and allow access to the terrace level amenities.
- Club Level tickets (Light Blue) - Located on the private Club level of the arena, guests can enjoy sideline views, while sitting in spacious leather back seats. The club level features multiple luxurious lounge spaces and bars, in addition to higher-end concessions options.
- Terrace Level A (Dark Blue) - Great seats in the arena's Lower Bowl, these seats boast great corner views of the court and allow access to the terrace level amenities.
- Ultimate Seating (Green) offers an incredible sideline view which will let you experience the action like nowhere else. Your seats are located in the first seven rows of the Lower Bowl and also include access to the Fields Ultimate Lounge before, during and after the game. Here you can enjoy all-inclusive food and beverages (beer, wine, soda) from an hour and a half before the game. Ultimate Ticket holders may also enter the stadium via a VIP entrance. Seating selections will be located in sections 104-107 or 113-116 within the first 7 rows.
Games last approximately three hours.
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download shortly after your booking is confirmed. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at the arena.
You will need to make your own way to the arena.