While some American sports seem to be focused as much on events taking place off the pitch as on it, the attention of Orlando City Soccer's fans is very much on the field of play.
And with your transfers included, you can experience this for yourself without having to worry about getting to and from the stadium.
There are five different seating locations to choose from:
- Supporters: Standing area in amongst the team's loudest supporters - Purple sections 22-28
- South End: Seating behind the goal - Dark green sections 101-109
- Corner: Seated areas in the corner - Blue sections 130, 138
- Sideline: Seated areas along the east side of the pitch (not adjacent to the halfway line) - Red sections 131-132, 136-137
- Midfield: Excellent seats almost looking over the halfway line - Orange sections 133-135
Schedule (dates and times subject to change)
- 3rd March: DC United - 7.30pm
- 10th March: Minnesota United FC - 7.30pm
- 31st March: New York Red Bulls - 1.00pm
- April 8th: Portland Timbers - 4.00pm
- April 21st: San Jose Earthquakes - 7.30pm
- May 6th: Real Salt Lake - 5.00pm
- May 13th: Atlanta United FC - 6.00pm
- May 26th: Chicago Fire - 7.30pm
- June 23rd: Montreal Impact - 7.30pm
- July 14th: Toronto FC - 8.00pm
- July 26th: New York City FC - 8.00pm
- August 4th: New England Revolution - 7.30pm
- August 24th: Atlanta United FC - 8.00pm
- September 1st: Philadelphia Union - 7.30pm
- September 22nd: Houston Dynamo - 7.30pm
- October 17th: Seattle Sounders FC - 7.30pm
This ticket option includes transportation to and from the stadium beginning with a collection from one of the following conveniently located pick-up points:
Maingate Lakeside - Disney Swan - Firehouse Subs - Rosen Inn Point Orlando - I-Drive 360 - Rosen Inn 7600 - Universal Bus Loop.
Please note that pick-ups commence up to 3 hours before kick-off and your exact collection time will be advised upon reconfirmation locally.
Terms and Conditions
- Orlando City Soccer Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Transportation doesn't include being collected from your hotel. There are a series of conveniently located pick-up points which you will have to make your own way to. The exact point and time will be advised when you reconfirm locally.
- Pick-ups can commence up to 3 hours before kick-off time.
- Please note once your reservation is complete with Orlando City Soccer, your exact seating will be confirmed. If the seating you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative.
- You will receive a confirmation email which you must use to collect your tickets at the Will Call window upon arrival at the stadium. Please ensure the name entered matches the person who will be collecting the tickets. You will receive a separate voucher for your transportation.
- All children that have reached their third birthday by the date of the event must have a ticket forentry. Children aged two years and under may sit in a ticketed guest’s lap.
- All backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the stadium.Orlando City Stadium has a clear bag policy.