Over the years, the standard and poplarity of the MLS (Major League Soccer) has been rising and this opportunity to watch Orlando City in action gives you the chance to see for yourself!
Last season's 11th place finish in the Eastern Conference was a disappointment for The Lions however, a decent pre-season and a roster reshuffle have improved hopes for the 2019 campaign.
While some American sports seem to be focused as much on events taking place off the pitch as on it, the attention of the fans at the 'Purple Palace' AKA Orlando City Stadium is very much on the field of play.
In fact, the passion of the The Lions' supporters is more akin to the experience at a British game of soccer... sorry football.
There are five different seating locations to choose from:
- Supporters: Standing area among the team's loudest supporters directly behind the north goal - Purple sections 22-28
- North/South End: Seating behind the south goal or in the corners - Dark green sections 101-109, 121-122, 128-129.
- Sideline East: Seated areas along the east side of the pitch (not adjacent to the halfway line) - Red sections 131-132, 136-137
- Midfield: Excellent seats almost looking over the halfway line - Orange sections 133-135
- West Club: New for 2019, these tickets include a designated stadium entrance, access to an air-conditioned lounge, complimentary premium food & beverages, and excellent seats around the middle third of the pitch.
Schedule (dates and times subject to change)
- March 2nd: New York City FC - 2.30pm
- March 16th: Montreal Impact - 4.00pm
- March 31st: DC United - 6.30pm
- April 6th: Colorado Rapids - 7.30pm
- April 20th: Vancouver Whitecaps - 3.00pm
- May 4th: Toronto FC - 4.00pm
- May 19th: FC Cincinnati - 3.00pm
- May 24th: LA Galaxy - 7.00pm
- July 3rd: Philadelphia Union - 7.30pm
- July 13th: Columbus Crew - 7.30pm
- July 21st: New York Red Bulls - 7.30pm
- August 3rd: FC Dallas - 7.30pm
- August 14th: Sporting Kansas City - 7.30pm
- August 23rd: Atlanta United FC - 8.00pm
- September 7th: Los Angeles Football Club - 7.30pm
- September 14th: New England Revolution - 7.30pm
- October 6th: Chicago Fire - 4.00pm
This ticket option includes transportation to and from the stadium beginning with a collection from one of the following conveniently located pick-up points:
Wild Side Bar and Grill - Disney Swan - Firehouse Subs at Crossroads - Rosen Inn Point Orlando - Senor Frogs - Rosen Inn 7600 - Universal Bus Loop.
Please note that pick-ups commence up to 3 hours before kick-off and your exact collection time will be advised upon reconfirmation locally.