Book your Orlando City Soccer tickets and enjoy 90 minutes of non-stop action as well as thousands of fans dressed in purple, screaming their lungs out to create an atmosphere you will never forget.
There are five different seating locations to choose from:
- Supporters: Standing area in amongst the team's loudest supporters - Purple sections 22-28
- South End: Seating behind the goal - Dark green sections 101-109
- Corner: Seated areas in the corner - Blue sections 130, 138
- Sideline: Seated areas along the east side of the pitch (not adjacent to the halfway line) - Red sections 131-132, 136-137
- Midfield: Excellent seats almost looking over the halfway line - Orange sections 133-135
Please note this option does not include transport to and from the Orlando City Stadium which is located just to the west of Downtown Orlando at 655 West Church Street.
Schedule (dates and times subject to change)
- 3rd March: DC United - 7.30pm
- 10th March: Minnesota United FC - 7.30pm
- 31st March: New York Red Bulls - 1.00pm
- April 8th: Portland Timbers - 4.00pm
- April 21st: San Jose Earthquakes - 7.30pm
- May 6th: Real Salt Lake - 5.00pm
- May 13th: Atlanta United FC - 6.00pm
- May 26th: Chicago Fire - 7.30pm
- June 23rd: Montreal Impact - 7.30pm
- July 14th: Toronto FC - 8.00pm
- July 26th: New York City FC - 8.00pm
- August 4th: New England Revolution - 7.30pm
- August 24th: Atlanta United FC - 8.00pm
- September 1st: Philadelphia Union - 7.30pm
- September 22nd: Houston Dynamo - 7.30pm
- October 17th: Seattle Sounders FC - 7.30pm
Terms and Conditions
- Orlando City Soccer Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Ticket price does not include transportation.
- Please note once your reservation is complete with Orlando City Soccer, your exact seating will be confirmed. If the seating you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative.
- You will receive confirmation via email and collect your tickets from the Will Call window on arrival at the stadium.
- All children that have reached their third birthday by the date of the event must have a ticket forentry. Children aged two and under may sit in a ticketed guest’s lap.
- All backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the stadium. Orlando City Stadium has a clear bag policy.