Escape into 100,000 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers on a private 60 minute airboat tour reserved just for your family and friends! Your experienced captain will stop to look at the sights you are most interested in and show you secret spots that are sure to create unforgettable memories and give you fantastic photo opportunities. Get an in depth look at the impressive Florida Alligators, eagles, trees and plants that make up the beautiful wetlands and discover 100% pure Florida Wilderness at its finest.
Your airboat adventure also includes free admission into Wild Florida’s incredible Gator Park. Children will love feeding and learning about baby animals at the petting zoo and unique opportunity to see more than 200 native and exotic animals!
- Opportunity to feed alligators at the fantastic Gator Platform.
- Private, expertly guided 60 minute airboat ride.
- Travel deep in to the expansive wetlands and enjoy breath-taking scenery!
- See alligators, birds, eagles and many other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Impressive 500ft Hawk Swamp boardwalk.
- Live hands-on alligator demonstration.
- Tropical bird aviary.
- Tortoise Exhibit.
- Prices are per boat not per person. There is a choice of a 4, 5 and 6 person boat - simply select the vessel that best suits your party size.
- If there are more than 6 persons in your party, 2 boats must be booked.
- Life jackets and ear protection for each guest are provided. Life jackets must be worn during the airboat ride.
- Your entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your airboat reservation.
- Airboats are not wheelchair accessible. Passengers must be able to transfer from the dock onto the airboat.
- Photos taken at Wild Florida's hands-on alligator demonstration are not included and can be purchased locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.