Enjoy Halloween Fun on select nights from 13th August to 1st November 2020 at Magic Kingdom Park.
As the seasons change, new experiences come to life across the park - marvel at magical decorations, discover world-class theatrical entertainment and enjoy special goodies at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This spooky Halloween-themed festival in Magic Kingdom Park is more fun than fright! Suitable for all ages, you can get dressed up in your favourite costume and trick-or-treat around the Park for delicious snakcks and sweets before watching the special themed parade. Don’t forget to look out for your favourite Disney Characters - they’ll be wearing Halloween costumes too! The night ends as you singalong with some of the most infamous Disney bad guys and girls at the Fireworks Show.
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a separately ticketed event held on select nights in August, September, October and November from 7.00pm to midnight.
- Ticket is valid only for admission to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park from 7.00pm to 11.59pm on the date specified. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest. Masks of any kind may not be worn. Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from,unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER, costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- Children younger than age 3 don't need a ticket.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day