Discover a frightfully fun event featuring Halloween-themed cavalcades, Character sightings, trick or treating throughout the park and more at the Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park.
Get your favourite costume ready for Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park. On select nights from August through to the end of October, new experiences come to life across the park - marvel at magical decorations, discover world-class theatrical entertainment and enjoy special goodies at Disney After Hours Boo Bash. This spooky Halloween-themed festival in Magic Kingdom Park is more fun than fright and is suitable for all ages. You can get dressed up in your favourite costume and trick-or-treat around the Park for delicious snacks and sweets before watching the special halloween-themed cavalcades.
- Get swept up in the Halloween spirit with captivating, themed cavalcades including Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and pals—dressed in hauntingly boo-tiful Halloween costumes; Disney Villain Halloween Cavalcade led by Gaston, followed by fellow fiends like Dr. Facilier, the Queen of Hearts and Jafar, celebrating just how wonderful it is to be wicked; and Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade in a procession worthy of the Pumpkin King from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Keep your eyes peeled for the fire-breathing dragon, Maleficent as she slinks her way through the park at night.
- Spot favourite Disney friends and fiends. Be on the lookout for Goofy, Chip 'n' Dale, Miss Carlotta, Miss Renatta and Broome the Butler at the Haunted Mansion, Foulfellow and Gideon. And be sure to catch the Cadaver Dans as they make a special comeback (from the dead) appearance. These spooky songsters emerge from their tombs for a cappella performances. You won’t want to miss this—it’s to die for!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Trick or treating throughout Magic Kingdom Park. It wouldn't be halloween without gathering up some goodies - you're sure to have a sweet night!
Along with devlish Halloween décor and special entertainment, most of Magic Kingdom's popular attractions will be open for your enjoyment throughout Disney After Hours Boo Bash. Enjoy shorter for popular Magic Kingdom rides and attractions including
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Jungle Cruise
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- And many more!
- Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket. Disney After Hours Boo Bash Tickets are only valid for the date purchased. All attractions, experiences and event elements are subject to change without notice.
- Ticket is valid only for admission to the Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park from 7.00pm to 12.30am on the date selected. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Tickets are on request and the chosen date is not confirmed until your tickets have been processed.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest. Masks of any kind may not be worn. Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from,unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards. Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses) Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER: Costumes and some masks may be worn; masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day