Experience the best of LEGOLAND Florida with the LEGOLAND Florida One Day Water Park Combo Ticket which gives you same day admission to both LEGOLAND Florida and LEGOLAND Florida Water Park and costs little more than an admission ticket to just the LEGOLAND Florida.
Highlights at LEGOLAND Florida include Miniland USA where you can see some of America’s most fascinating cities like you’ve never seen them before! Or perhaps visit the LEGO Driving School, a “real-life” driving experience for children ages 6 through 13, where kids receive their official LEGOLAND Florida driver license. Looking for something a bit more exhilarating? Try The Dragon roller coaster or LEGO TECHNIC® Test Track where you race a life-size LEGO TECHNIC vehicle along a wild roller coaster track.
The LEGO World of Chima, presented by Cartoon Network, features an immersive family experience with an interactive water ride, The Quest for CHI, a super-charged Speedorz™ Arena, Cragger’s Swamp water play area, a new 4D movie experience and character meet-n-greet sessions.
At LEGO® STAR WARS™ Miniland you can enjoy seven of the most famous scenes from the six live-action Star Wars movies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ all made out of 1.5 million LEGO® bricks built in 1:20 scale. Guests will be further immersed into the Star Wars experience as they pose with life-size LEGO models of Chewbacca, R2-D2 and Darth Vader.
At LEGOLAND Water Park guests will discover a host of LEGO-themed attractions including:
- LEGO Wave Pool – Families can catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this perfectly sized wave pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy
- Twin Chasers – Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below.
- Splash Out – The thrill seekers of the family can ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and “splash out” into the water below.
- Joker Soaker - A fun, interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides that offer something different for every member of the family. Guests can wade in the surrounding pool and be surprised with a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket.
- Build-A-Raft River - Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO Friends, flowering vegetation and palm trees.
- DUPLO® Splash Safari – Toddlers will rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures.
- LEGOLAND Water Park is open daily from 9 March-2 September and daily except Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 3 September and 27 October. This ticket cannot be used at any other time as the water park will be closed.
- Tickets are open-dated ticket and can be redeemed at any time on your holiday when the parks are open.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is located forty minutes south west of Orlando in Winter Haven.
- Attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.