The great value I-Drive 360 2-Attractions Ticket costs little more than the price of individual attraction admission tickets and gives you admission to your choice of two I-Drive 360 attractions. Choose from a flight on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, admission to SEA LIFE Orlando or admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando.
You will be sent a fully flexible, open-dated ticket which allows you to choose which two attractions you would like to visit and gives you the flexibility to visit the attractions on a date that best suits your holiday itinerary. You do not have to visit both attractions on the same day should you not wish to do so as the ticket is valid for 30 days from first use.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Roll out the red carpet, Orlando! Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous celebrity wax attraction, provides visitors with the ultimate fame experience and its signature red carpet treatment. Get ready to photograph and pose with your favourite A-listers, challenge sports legends, hop on stage with international pop icons and Central Florida icons!
- SEA LIFE Orlando: SEA LIFE Orlando offers a wave of underwater adventures with species from around the globe! Come face-to-face with more than 5,000 creatures including colourful fish, seahorses and jellyfish, and surround yourself with turtles and sharks in our immersive 360-degree ocean tunnel. SEA LIFE Orlando provides an interactive journey into the diversity of marine life while playing an active role in conservation efforts and inspiring others to lend their support.
- I-Drive 360 is located at the heart of International Drive.
- You will be sent an open-dated ticket that can be used at any time on your holiday.
- The ticket expires after you visit the second attraction or after 30 days from first use. There is no refund should you not visit two attractions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years).
- Children aged 3 years and under fly for free.