Head west from Orlando to the glorious Gulf of Mexico. After some free time on Clearwater Beach, you will cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun. Journey up to ten miles into the azure waters Gulf of Mexico to fish some of Florida’s most productive natural reefs .
Being that Florida is the sport fishing capital of the world, you must take advantage of this excellent opportunity. Cruise the pristine waters of Florida’s west coast in search of Tarpons, Jacks, Groupers and Snappers and perhaps even a shark (or at least that is what you can tell your friends!). Whether you’re an avid fisherman or want to enjoy the day with your family this deep sea fishing trip can accommodate all your needs. Equipment is all included and for those who aren’t sure how to use it their staff will be more than happy to show you.
This excursion runs in conjunction with the Clearwater Beach Tours, enabling keen fisherman to head out to sea while the rest of the family relaxes on the beach.
- Enjoy a 4-hour fishing cruise aboard the Super Queen, the largest catamaran fishing boat on Florida's West Coast.
- Journey up to 10 miles into the Gulf of Mexico and fish some of West Central Florida's most productive natural reefs.
- For those choosing the optional lunch, satisfy your senses and choose between American, Italian, and Greek fare at a local family restaurant that has been serving the area for more than 30 years. The varied menu includes sandwiches with fries and coleslaw; Greek, Caesar, Chicken or Tuna salad; Pasta; Pizza; Fish & Chips. The kids menu includes Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Fingers or Fish & Chips.
- The tour picks up from various central locations in Orlando between 7.00am and 8.00am and the return time to Orlando is around 7.00pm. You will need to make your way to the nearest pick-up point which will be detailed on your ticket voucher. The service is designed to save you sitting on a coach that picks up from every hotel in Orlando.
- Transfer time to Clearwater Beach is around 2 hours each way.
- Customers selecting the optional lunch will be given a voucher for Post Corner Pizza and Restaurant that can be redeemed at anytime thoughout the day.
- The Deep Sea Fishing cruise lasts for 4 hours including 2 hours travelling and 2 hours fishing.
- The Deep Sea Fishing cruise is subject to minium numbers and weather conditions. Occasionally the cruise can be cancelled after the departure from Orlando due to inclement weather. It is recommended guests bring beach wear in case the cruise is cancelled at short notice.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.