Kennedy Space Center
With Kennedy Space Centre tickets experience a day of fun, a lifetime of inspiration at Kennedy Space Center Florida Visitor Complex. Witness history and history in the making touring NASA’s spaceport facilities at Kennedy Space Center. Discover the sights, sounds and sensations of launching into space on Shuttle Launch Experience. Meet a real astronaut, walk among towering rockets and enjoy IMAX® space films. Admission includes the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® featuring the world’s largest collection of astronaut memorabilia, plus historic spacecraft, simulators and tributes to NASA space heroes.
- Angry Birds Space Encounter brings to life the space adventures of the Angry Birds as they follow their kidnapped eggs into an inter-galactic wormhole, come face to-face with Space Pigs and gear up with heroic superpowers. Visitors encounter six interactive stations designed to engage and immerse guests in a new dimension of Angry Birds Space.
- Tour the launch areas and rocket garden with its eight rockets from the past
- Board a full-scale replica of the Space Shuttle Explorer
- Train in spaceflight simulators
- Perhaps meet an Astronaut at Kennedy Space Centre
- Relive the historic launch of Apollo 8 at the Firing Room Theatre,
- Marvel at a monstrous 111-meter Saturn V moon rocket, the most powerful rocket ever built, only here at Kennedy Space Center!
- Experience a shuttle launch and space walk with the "Space Station" 3-D film shown on a 20 metre tall IMAX screen
- The Shuttle Launch Experience takes guest “crew members” on an incredible journey of vertically launching into space and orbiting Earth aboard NASA’s space shuttle
- Discover the human story behind space travel through the world’s largest collection of personal astronaut memorabilia ever assembled at the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®
- Atlantis - Opening Summer 2013 - This amazing exhibit will showcase the Atlantis and tell the story of the shuttle programme. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators will provide guests a never-before experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
The sky's not the limit just the beginning at the Kennedy Space Centre. For an out-of this-world experience head off for an exhilarating and educational taste of the American space program with your Kennedy Space Center tickets - it's just one hour from Orlando.