Gatorland & Airboat Safari
Combine your visit to Gatorland with a thrilling airboat ride at a Central Florida airboat farm. As you whiz across the water try to spot some of the local Floridian wildlife and absorb the natural beauty that is not really seen in Orlando. Afterwards, head to Gatorland where you can enjoy all the amazing shows and exhibits.
Gatorland highlights include:
- See hundreds of Alligators and Crocodiles in Gator Lake which is home to the largest reptiles in the park.
- A breeding marsh with boardwalk and observation tower.
- Wrestling alligators!! Gator wranglers catch an alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animal's back to point out survival features to the audience. After performing dramatic stunts the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep...then woken by a tickle!
- The Gator Jumparoo Show: Marvel as some of the largest alligators in the world leap four to five feet out of the water to retrieve food in this famous one-of-a-kind show.
- Fascinating creatures from around the globe at the Up-close Animal Encounters Show, including some of the most dangerous snakes alive.
- Plus one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, petting zoo, aviary, swamp walk, educational programs and much, much more.
This popular tour operates every Monday and includes pick-ups from central meeting points in the International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee and Walt Disney World areas. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel.